Account Manager - Technology PR
London, United Kingdom
• Develop an always-on public relations strategy to position Roc Nation Sports as the premiere sports agency and our clients as elite athletes on and off the court/field.
• Oversee media messaging of all Roc Nation Sports clients and initiatives.
• Interface with executives, leaders and key employees on the branding, marketing, philanthropy
• Create media strategy for Roc Nation Sports
• Build public relations strategy around client goals and initiatives
• Work with teams and the league to collaborate on media messaging
• Develop publicity opportunities for Roc Nation clients, finding unique ways to build their brands and fan base
• Build a robust list of media relationships across sports, news and lifestyle media.
• Maintain client bio pages for the website and contribute to other content needs for RocNation.com
• Create a clip distribution plan to ensure the RNS team is aware of news on all of our clients
• Write media alerts and updates to live on Roc Nation's website
• Apply for recognitions and awards on behalf of Roc Nation Sports clients
• Bachelor's Degree in PR/Communications, Journalism, English strongly preferred.
• Minimum 8+ years of PR/communications experience, with emphasis in B2B and advertising sectors strongly preferred.
• Proficiency in MS Office, Powerpoint and Apple Keynote required.
• A strategic, critical thinker with amazing storytelling skills who can work in a fast-paced startup environment.
• A strong passion for, and deep knowledge of the brand marketing ecosystem.
• Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills; demonstrated ability to synthesize complex information and present it in a clear, concise and conversational manner. Must have strong editing skills and keen attention to detail.
• Strong media relationships specifically with the national and industry beat reporters covering advertising/marketing, entertainment and music.
• Extensive experience managing multiple clients at once to amplify buzz worthy consumer campaigns.
• Unique ability to navigate through even the most complex companies to win over senior-level decision makers and clients.
• Digital and social storytelling and engagement experience a PLUS.
• Strong ability to work independently or collaboratively with minimal supervision.
• Proven experience of delivering results with impact.
• Willingness to take smart risks and lead initiatives with confidence.
• Have a positive attitude and willingness to participate on projects and events in any way – big or small.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwn9jk-3-236-55-22-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.