Los Angeles, CA
Title: In-House Graphic Designer
Location: Los Angeles, CA - Client's Office (In-Person)
Who are we?
Since its founding in 2008, Roc Nation has grown into the world's preeminent entertainment company. We work in every aspect of modern entertainment-with recording artists and producers, songwriters and athletes. Our client list includes some of the world's most recognizable names: from Rihanna, J. Cole, and Big Sean to Kyrie Irving, Todd Gurley, Leonard Fournette, and Robinson Cano. We are a full-service organization, supporting our diverse roster of talent via artist management, music publishing, touring, production, strategic brand development and beyond. We've forged strong partnerships with the world's leading experts in artist management, technology, fashion, and philanthropy, and are redefining the business of entertainment.
Who are you?
Motivated, driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Roc Nation, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
Roc Nation, a Live Nation joint venture, is seeking a Graphic Designer for a clothing brand owned by a Roc Nation Client. The position is based in the client's West Hollywood office and will play a critical role in the creation of the clients clothing collection and beyond. The successful candidate will be a hands-on, highly motivated individual who functions with confidence and expertise in a fast-paced and rapidly changing business environment.
Reporting to: President of the company
• Work closely with the team to create Tech Packs for all merch collections including but not limited to: Hoodies, T-Shirts, Pants, Shoes, Packaging, Vinyl Artwork, Lighters, Socks, Bags, Coats, Collectables, and more.
• Create unique graphics for client's channels, in line with brand strategy.
• Work closely with Marketing Manager on producing relevant assets for amplification around client's key moments of activity, referring to strategic calendar.
• Research and monitor activity of competitors and engage in industry conversation to identify best practices.
• Manage curation and updating of agency material for internal and external usage, including but not limited to, decks, ecards, evites.
• Developing concepts and graphics in relation to Client's logos and websites.
• Manage budgets and deliverables.
• Proficient in Photoshop and Illustrator.
• LA Based and able to work in an office environment.
• Minimum 1-2 years working within a design department or other creative team environment.
• Extreme attention to detail and consistency.
• Strong knowledge of visual design, knowledge of layout, color, typography theory.
• Must have excellent written and verbally communications skills.
• Ability to conceptualize, illustrate and create great designs under pressure.
• Ability to work independently as well as within a team.
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenationentertainment.com/careers to join the Roc Nation and Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Note – Roc Nation benefits and policies differ from Live Nation.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5k8ee-3-238-130-97-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.