- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
Revry: Remote US
Seeking a highly motivated, positive and meticulously organized candidate to coordinate with the Product and Programming teams in to create, manage and deliver metadata to Revry channel partners.
- Spreadsheet and Database Management
- Entering video file metadata into spreadsheets, Video Cloud CMS, and application ‘Monday’
- Image file uploading
- URL creation and entry
- Receives and processes some file delivery’s
- Flexible to changing production priorities
- Incredible attention to detail
- Effective communicator and positive team player
- Ability to work as a self-motivated independent or with a group
- Contributes to improvements in the overall metadata process
- Able operate under pressure and handle time-sensitive deadlines
- Results Oriented
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite (including Premiere Pro), Google Suite (including Gmail, Google Docs, and Google Sheets) and Microsoft Office
- Working with subtitling
- Prior experience with content/media management systems is beneficial
Revry is the LGBTQ-first streaming media network with over 5,000 titles on free live TV, movies, series, news and exclusive Original programming. Its mission is to inspire exploration of LGBTQ content for the community and allies. Revry is led by a diverse founding team with technology, digital media, and LGBTQ advocacy experience. Revry reaches millions of global viewers on connected TV, Smart TV, OTT and mobile platforms. Certified with the National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce and Trans Can Work organizations. Follow on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram @revrytv.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz6b91-18-232-177-219-42 in your application.