As a Specialist, Commercial Partnerships, RCA Records, you will play a key role in the Commercial team by supporting the tasks needed to deliver and properly set-up music for our artists across digital partners. Your role will include compiling and distributing campaign specific assets and information, managing delivery logistics for our digital releases with release planning, as well as team support on an as needed basic. This is a great step in a developing career and provides an opportunity to be on the front lines of an ever-evolving industry.
What you'll do:
• Track, organize and distribute key artist and release assets, including publicity photos, cover art, lyrics, video assets.
• Manage and advise on delivery logistics and key metadata updates in coordination between the Sales and Release Planning teams.
• Assist in coordination and submission of release information via weekly grids to ensure timely setup of artist projects.
• Coordinate physical merch integrations across partners where applicable .
• Draft pitches for DSPs on upcoming new releases.
• Helping setup and monitor pre-save and pre-adds for upcoming releases.
• Assist in the creation of presentations for internal and partner meetings.
Who you are:
• You will have at least 2 year experience with working knowledge in the digital music industry with prior experience in music and sales/distribution strongly preferred.
• You will have the ability to manage time and priorities set and achieve goals and juggle multiple projects/deadlines simultaneously.
• An exceptional communicator with extraordinary time management skills.
• A proactive, intuitive, curious, self-starter who has strong problem solving, analytic, and interpersonal skills while being able to work independently.
• An extremely organized professional and be able to create and maintain strong business relationships.
• Must have prior experience with streaming services.
• Must have a passionate commitment to music and artists and be available to attend evening showcases as required.
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey.
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork.
• Our Hybrid with Flexibility approach combines the flexibility of remote working with the benefits of in-person collaboration whenever we need to come together to do our best work. Managers will partner with their teams and employees to establish work arrangements that meet the business, team, and individual needs.
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching.
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans.
• We invest in your professional growth & development.
• Time off for a winter recess.
This position requires that the job candidate be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Please note that an applicant will be considered fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose vaccine series (Pfizer or Moderna), or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (Johnson & Johnson's Janssen vaccine). The Company will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for documented medical reasons and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law. Please do not include proof of vaccine status or any indication of a possible request for an accommodation when submitting your application materials. If applicable, the Company will follow up with you directly to request proof of vaccination and to discuss any potential accommodations.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmq4n6-34-229-119-176-42 in your application.