As a Senior Director, Publicity at RCA Records, you will actively promote our acts by seeking and securing publicity opportunities in all media formats.
What you'll do:
• Create and execute full PR campaigns for a varied roster of superstar and developing artists.
• Manage independent PR firms on numerous projects.
• Lead on Award Show submissions processes.
• Work hand in hand with Department Head on industry initiatives & corporate press.
• Spearhead innovative campaigns to grow the profile of the label and the executives.
• Continuously pursue media relationships in the print, web and tv side of the business.
• Brainstorm and develop new avenues for our artists to gain exposure.
• Maintain and create artist bios and press materials.
• Keep track of artists clips and ensure reporting to mgmt. and internally is executed.
• Attend shows, events, meetings, photo shoots, tv tapings etc.
• Help to oversee, mentor and manage junior staff and interns.
Who you are:
• 7+ years of prior publicity/media relations and/or digital music industry experience required.
• Must have strong media contacts and relationships across all music, industry, lifestyle and fashion media.
• Demonstrate knowledge of the music and media industries and its power players.
• Must be a self starter who takes initiative and can lead and follow through on projects without supervision.
• Must have experience dealing with high level executives.
• Ability to generate and execute creative and innovative ideas to generate buzzworthy coverage.
• Outgoing personality with excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively within a team.
• Possess a demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, juggling multiple tasks and priorities while delivering timely results.
• Proficient in Google Drive, Outlook, Excel, Box, Powerpoint, Photoshop, Word, TV Eyes, MuckRack.
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• Our Hybrid with Flexibility approach combines the flexibility of remote working with the benefits of in-person collaboration whenever we need to come together to do our best work. Managers will partner with their teams and employees to establish work arrangements that meet the business, team, and individual needs.
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
• Time off for a winter recess
This position requires that the job candidate be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Please note that an applicant will be considered fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose vaccine series (Pfizer or Moderna), or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (Johnson & Johnson's Janssen vaccine). The Company will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for documented medical reasons and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law. Please do not include proof of vaccine status or any indication of a possible request for an accommodation when submitting your application materials. If applicable, the Company will follow up with you directly to request proof of vaccination and to discuss any potential accommodations.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re48y0-3-238-72-122-42 in your application.