Sr QA Engineer - Pure Flix
Pure Flix is the worldwide leader in selecting and streaming faith and family-friendly media that changes lives, inspires hearts and lifts the spirits of members like you and those you love.
The role of the Pure Flix Senior Quality Assurance Engineer will be to validate functionality delivered to Pure Flix. Such functionality may be internally released or externally released by third parties and require successful User Acceptance Testing (UAT) prior to pushing to production. The PureFlix Sr QA Engineer is responsible for updating testing documentation and creating new test cases as new requirements are specified and delivered. The PureFlix Sr QA Engineer will wherever possible use test automation to validate new functionality and regression testing.
• Develop, execute test procedures and test cases for new and/or existing products.
• Design, develop, and perform regression testing through automation and manual testing to ensure product changes and features have been implemented successfully.
• Develop test tools that are consistent with project requirements, compliant with coding standards and general best practices.
• Collaborate with project stakeholders to ensure that all requirements are met.
• Review product requirements and design specifications for preparing/conducting system level testing.
• Generate comprehensive defect reports using defect tracking tools and liaise with software development.
• Report project status, concerns and risks within the project to the project lead tester.
• Responsible for knowing all deliverables within project.
• Provide status of their efforts on a daily (morning Scrum) and weekly (Team Huddle) basis.
• 5 years experience in regression testing, system testing, integrated testing and automation testing
• Deep understanding of issue life cycle from creation until closure
• Experience in test automation using scripting programming languages such as Selenium, Python, TCL, Perl, etc.
• Working knowledge of Linux, Command Line Interfaces, scripting, SQL, MongoDB and distributed / cloud systems (AWS)
• Familiarity with Continuous Integrations Tools: Jenkins, Bamboo etc
• Familiar with RESTful APIs
• Experience with source code version control, in particular git
• Working knowledge of rapid development concepts with Scrum/Agile
• Capable of working individually and/or with a large team comprised of multiple disciplines
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
USA - Scottsdale - Pima Road - Affirm Entertainment
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnk5j3-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.