Core Infrastructure Architect
Los Angeles, CA
The Viewer Experience team is an important part of Pluto TV as we are the primary point of contact to communicate directly with our viewers, about everything (content, feedback, technical issues, etc.) to improve overall viewer satisfaction on the Pluto TV platform. As our viewership grows, we are looking to grow our Viewer Experience team to better interact with our viewers, email, social media, app stores, and various other outlets where our viewers share comments.
This is a full-time role based out of Pluto HQ in Los Angeles but is currently 100% remote, so you'll have access to everything you need to be successful in the role - access to proprietary tools and core teams, and all the Pluto TV compatible devices you could dream of! The Viewer Experience Analyst will report to the Director of Viewer Experience, also located with the team at Pluto HQ.
This is a critical role with a wide range of responsibilities, including:
• Effectively understand and utilize our internal support tools (e.g. Zendesk, Jira, Slack, etc.)
• Feed into daily reports and other key support metrics to identify predictive product trends
• Working with internal groups (QA, Product, Engineering, etc) to identify and resolve issues
• Utilizing our Content Management System (CMS) in order to track content info and availability
Qualities / Experience We're Seeking
We believe the right individual will have the following skills and experience in order to be successful in this role:
• Outstanding communication skills with internal stakeholders as well as pluto TV viewers
• Understanding of world-class support life-cycles and how metrics (e.g. CSAT, NPS) tie into experience processes and philosophy to improve overall viewer experience
• Technical aptitude to master various devices across all Pluto TV compatible platforms
• Basic understanding of the issue lifecycle (e.g. issue verification, bug tickets, tracking and communicating resolutions with various internal and external teams, etc.)
• Ability to collect, define and use viewer feedback to drive data based decision making
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq871z-3-233-219-62-42 in your application.