Senior Software Engineer, Front End React
About The Brand
Pluto TV, a ViacomCBS company, is the leading free streaming television service in America, delivering 250+ live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media companies. Pluto TV is available on all mobile, web and connected TV streaming devices and millions of viewers tune in each month to watch premium news, TV shows, movies, sports, lifestyle, and trending digital series. Headquartered in West Hollywood, Pluto TV has offices in New York, Silicon Valley, Chicago and Berlin.
Overview and Responsibilities
As a Technology Strategy Analyst - you will work closely with the Technology Leadership Team, under the direction of the Head of Technology Strategy, to help transform and scale the tech org and achieve high performance results.
This is a critical role that will help project manage, execute and facilitate key initiatives, including:
• Analysis & Planning ( Martech Strategy, Competitive Analysis / Market Intelligence. Budgeting, Liaison with 3rd Party Research (e.g Gartner), Long-Term Planning, Tech Roadmaps, Technology Framework. Tech Stack Gap Analysis)
• Policies and Governance ( Data Governance, Vendor Evaluation Processes, Business Process Transformation)
• External Relationships ( Strategic Vendor Relationships, Vendor CRM, Industry Consortia and Standards)
• Partner with ( Corp Technology, Global Insights Group)
• Team Building ( FTE Hiring Processes, FTE Performance Review Processes, OKR Process)
• Key Responsibilities ( Competitive & market analysis, creation of tech roadmap / tech stack using analytics, Technology roadmap evolution, Build vs. buy analysis, Vendor scorecards, financial analysis, Market research - custom, Technology strategy presentations, Tech stack review / maintenance, Vendor management, Strategic tech vendors)
We believe the right individual will have the following skills and experience in order to be successful in this role:
• Technology / engineering process knowledge
• Experience using analytical dashboards such as Tableau
• Familiarity with media & entertainment market / ecosystem
• Project management skills
• Financial Analysis
• Attention to detail
• Partner management
• Education: technical degree or equivalent experience, and MBA or equivalent experience
Pluto TV is the leading free streaming television service in America, delivering 100+ live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media companies.