Full Time Job
Technical Program Manager, Webtech
- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
Overview and Responsibilities
Are you a hardworking agile program manager looking to join a rapidly-expanding PMO? We are seeking an individual with strong technical skills, experience in agile methodologies, and a track record of motivating teams to deeper levels of agility and self-organization.
Individuals should be highly skilled Agile program management professionals, great teammates, lifelong learners, and extraordinary communicators, with a passion for servant-leadership. Your primary responsibility will be serving as the scrum master for two of our agile development teams, building out Pluto's CTV platforms. We are seeking self-motivated agile program managers with a strong sense of accountability and commitment.
This is a meaningful role with a wide range of responsibilities, including:
• Leading day-to-day agile ceremonies, tracking team health with agile metrics, and coaching teams in relentless improvement.
• Drive cross-team communication and transparency by providing accurate and proactive project tracking to the larger organization.
• Participate in quarterly big-room planning, coordinate with the rest of the PMO to account for cross-team dependencies, and coach teams towards responsible quarterly commitments.
• Actively identify and remove impediments that may impact team velocity or deliverables.
• Work as a servant-leader within the team, using leadership skills to cultivate healthy and productive working relationships.
• Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration, and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities
• Champion the adoption of agile within your teams and across the organization.
Qualities / Experience We're Seeking
We believe these are the key requirements to be successful:
• 3-5 years experience as an agile project manager/scrum master in a technical environment.
• Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or equivalent certification required. Agile certifications such as PMI-ACP, CSP, or SA are recommended.
• Solid understanding of agile software development methodologies, with demonstrated success driving those teams to higher levels of productivity and efficiency.
• Experience working as part of a larger PMO to deliver complex solutions, working through an agile process to call out issues, remove impediments, and manage risks.
• Experience managing competing priorities, negotiating compromises, and interfacing between a technical team and business partners.
• Experience working on OTT/CTV applications and an understanding of linear channels and AVOD.
• Strong analytical and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate ideas in a fast-paced creative environment.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or relevant experience.
• Proficiency in tools: Jira, Confluence, Google Suite, Slack
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roonz4-18-204-227-34-42 in your application.
About The Brand
Pluto TV, a ViacomCBS company, is the leading free streaming television service in America, delivering 250+ live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media companies. Pluto TV is available on all mobile, web and connected TV streaming devices and millions of viewers tune in each month to watch premium news, TV shows, movies, sports, lifestyle, and trending digital series. Headquartered in West Hollywood, Pluto TV has offices in New York, Silicon Valley, Chicago and Berlin.