Core Infrastructure Architect
Los Angeles, CA
Are you a hardworking agile program manager looking to join a rapidly-expanding PMO? We are seeking an individual with strong technical skills, experience in agile methodologies, and a track record of motivating teams to deeper levels of agility and self-organization.
Individuals should be highly skilled Agile program management professionals, great teammates, lifelong learners, and phenomenal communications, with a passion for servant-leadership. Your primary responsibility will be serving as the scrum master for two of our agile development teams, building out Pluto's native applications.
This is an important role with a wide range of responsibilities, including:
• Managing day-to-day agile ceremonies at the team level.
• Driving cross-team communication by providing accurate and proactive value tracking to the larger organization.
• Participating in quarterly big-room planning, balancing cross-functional dependencies and setting delivery expectations.
• Implementing lean-agile best practices to govern the team.
• Actively identifying and removing impediments that may impact team velocity or deliverables.
• Working as a servant-leader within the team, using leadership skills to cultivate healthy and productive working relationships and habits.
Qualities / Experience We're Seeking
We believe these are the key requirements to be successful:
• 3-5 years experience as an agile project manager/scrum master in a technical environment.
• Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or equivalent certification required. Agile certifications such as PMI-ACP, CSP, or SA are recommended.
• Solid understanding of agile software development methodologies, with demonstrated success driving those teams to higher levels of productivity and efficiency.
• Experience working as part of a larger Program Management Office to deliver complex solutions, working through an agile process to call out issues, remove impediments, and manage risk.
• Experience managing expectations, negotiating compromises, and interfacing between a technical team and business partners, sometimes across multiple time zones.
• Familiarity with the Scaled Agile Framework and AdTech are a plus.
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1ojwv-3-233-219-62-42 in your application.