Senior Program Manager, Video Engineering/ DRM
West Hollywood, CA
About The Brand
Pluto TV, a ViacomCBS company, is the leading free streaming television service in America, delivering 250+ live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media companies. Pluto TV is available on all mobile, web and connected TV streaming devices and millions of viewers tune in each month to watch premium news, TV shows, movies, sports, lifestyle, and trending digital series. Headquartered in West Hollywood, Pluto TV has offices in New York, Silicon Valley, Chicago and Berlin.
Overview and Responsibilities
Are you a hardworking agile program manager looking to join a rapidly-expanding PMO? We are seeking an individual with strong technical skills, experience in agile methodologies, and a track record of motivating teams to deeper levels of agility and self-organization.
Individuals should be highly skilled Agile program management professionals, great teammates, lifelong learners, and phenomenal communications, with a passion for servant-leadership. Your primary responsibility will be serving as the scrum master for two of our agile development teams, building out Pluto's native applications.
This is a critical role with a wide range of responsibilities, including:
• Manage day-to-day agile ceremonies at the team level.
• Drive cross-team communication by providing accurate and proactive project tracking to the larger organization.
• Participating in quarterly big-room planning, balancing dependencies with the Program Management Office, and setting delivery dates.
• Implementing agile best practices to govern the team.
• Actively identifying and removing impediments that may impact team velocity or deliverables.
• Working as a servant-leader within the team, using leadership skills to cultivate healthy and productive working relationships.
We believe the right individual will have the following skills and experience in order to be successful in this role:
• 3-5 years experience as an agile project manager/scrum master in a technical environment.
• Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or equivalent certification required. Agile certifications such as PMI-ACP, CSP, or SA are recommended.
• Solid understanding of agile software development methodologies, with demonstrated success driving those teams to higher levels of productivity and efficiency.
• Experience working as part of a larger PMO to deliver complex solutions, working through an agile process to call out issues, remove impediments, and manage risk.
• Experience managing expectations, negotiating compromises, and interfacing between a technical team and business partners.
Pluto TV is the leading free streaming television service in America, delivering 100+ live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media companies.