Director Of Product, Ad Supply & Marketplace Quality
West Hollywood, CA
About The Brand
Pluto TV, a ViacomCBS company, is the leading free streaming television service in America, delivering 250+ live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media companies. Pluto TV is available on all mobile, web and connected TV streaming devices and millions of viewers tune in each month to watch premium news, TV shows, movies, sports, lifestyle, and trending digital series. Headquartered in West Hollywood, Pluto TV has offices in New York, Silicon Valley, Chicago and Berlin.
Overview and Responsibilities
Our team is seeking a Sr. Marketing Research Analyst who will analyze and synthesize data to provide insights reporting to support the multiple functions including Marketing, Programming, and Sales. This position will be responsible for analyzing data from multiple platforms and tools to build out quantitative and qualitative insights about consumer segments, their behavior and content consumption. We are looking for a collaborative, skilled researcher and data storyteller who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
This is a critical role with a wide range of responsibilities, including:
• Utilize digital streaming viewership data to create thoughtful and innovative audience analyses in order to best position and distinguish our platform in the marketplace
• Build insights from 1st-Party and 3rd-Party sources to communicate our value proposition to advertising partners
• Work with brand studies, surveys, segmentation tools and content performance dashboards to build insights for the Programming and Content Acquisition teams
• Support ad hoc research needs of the Sales and Marketing teams
• Collaborate with BI Analysts to provide essential monthly and quarterly reports that keep teams informed and provide strategic positionWe believe the right individual will have the following skills and experience in order to be successful in this role:ing for our platform
• Create and deliver polished presentation decks with audience and device metrics, content performance, and thoughtful research stories for the Sales, Marketing and Executive teams
• Keep on top of Industry trends and key consumer insights
We believe the right individual will have the following skills and experience in order to be successful in this role:
• 5+ years of related market research experience using research data to help drive business decisions, preferably in digital subscription services and/or digital media
• 2-3 years of experience in Media or Advertising
• Strong knowledge of market research principles and practices with demonstrated capabilities in both qualitative and quantitative research
• Experience working with audience research studies
• Experience working with Nielsen DAR and/or comScore are highly preferred
• Knowledge of media consumption metrics associated with digital/SVOD/OTT/FAST services
• Knowledge of syndicated research tools (MRI-Simmons, Kantar, etc.)
• Experience with survey-based analysis tools
• Experience with the following data analysis techniques: statistical significance testing, correlations analysis, multivariate analysis techniques (such as cluster/segmentation analysis) a major plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience with data visualization tools, such as Tableau
• Extraordinary analytical abilities and strong MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Teammate who excels in a collaborative environment. Bring your passion for entertainment and informing product decision making
• Bachelors degree or higher with a strong academic record, and with a degree in a business or social science field or one with an emphasis on statistics or quantitative research methodologies
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpk34o-3-236-122-9-42 in your application.
Pluto TV is the leading free streaming television service in America, delivering 100+ live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media companies.