Director Of Product, International
West Hollywood, CA
About The Brand
Pluto TV, a ViacomCBS company, is the leading free streaming television service in America, delivering 250+ live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media companies. Pluto TV is available on all mobile, web and connected TV streaming devices and millions of viewers tune in each month to watch premium news, TV shows, movies, sports, lifestyle, and trending digital series. Headquartered in West Hollywood, Pluto TV has offices in New York, Silicon Valley, Chicago and Berlin.
Overview and Responsibilities
Are you a hardworking individual contributor looking to join an agile Program Management Office? We are seeking an individual with strong technical skills, experience in agile methodologies, and a track record of motivating teams to deeper levels of agility and self-organization. We are looking for a phenomenal program manager to join our organization in support of privacy compliance initiatives.
Individuals should be highly skilled professionals, great teammates, lifelong learners, and excellent communicators, with a passion for servant-leadership. We're looking for self-directed program managers who are open to collaboration through mutual influence.
This is a meaningful role with a wide range of responsibilities, including:
• Cross- Team Communication: Drive cross-team communication by providing accurate and proactive project tracking to internal partners and the larger organization.
• Agile Best Practices: Champion agile methodologies within your assigned teams, serve as a team process coach and agile subject matter authority. Coordinate agile ceremonies at the team level.
• Impediment Removal: Actively identify and remove impediments that may impact team velocity or deliverables. Partner with other program managers and organizational leaders to remove impediments and balance risks.
• Program Planning: Participate in quarterly planning, balance cross-team dependencies with the PMO, and set delivery plans.
• Servant Leadership : Work as a servant-leader within the assigned teams, using leadership skills to nurture healthy and productive working relationships.
• Development Team Relationship : Develop a healthy working relationship within your teams and taking steps to build an environment of mutual respect.
• Relentless Improvement : Implement processes that foster relentless improvement and drive the team and the organization towards more efficient product delivery.
We believe these are the key requirements to be successful:
• Strong knowledge of Agile principles and tools. A CSM is required and an advanced Agile certification (e.g. SPC, CSP, PMI-ACP, etc.) highly desired.
• 5+ years' experience as an agile project manager/scrum master building complex software-based systems from inception to release, including coordinating cadence-based releases.
• A working knowledge of industry compliance standards such as GDPR, CCPA is required. Candidates should have experience implementing and monitoring security controls in a large technology-focused organization.
• Able to handle high-level partners within the organization and help to balance competing needs and requests.
• Experience coaching high-functioning development teams, with an eye on using those skills to increase the speed and quality of software delivery.
• Experience using agile techniques to deliver large software epics with reliability, speed, and quality.