We are looking for a dynamic and innovative marketer to help grow awareness, usage and value of one of our streaming brands Pluto TV and develop go-to-market programs. Reporting to the General Manager Pluto TV Northern & Central Europe and VP Marketing Streaming Northern Central Europe, this is a key role on the streaming marketing team in defining and executing our Northern & Central Europe marketing strategy across all its territories. This Sr Director will manage a growing marketing team fully dedicated to the Northern & Central Europe region. We seek to hire an experienced professional with proven track-record experience in developing marketing strategies with strong background in user growth and an inspiring leader who can bring sharp, sophisticated thinking to the team while elevating executional excellence both internally (strategies, presentations, memos, cross-functional collaboration) and externally (campaigns, creative assets).
The candidate will drive full end to end marketing strategy across brand, performance, and service marketing; being responsible for both top of the funnel/brand metrics improvement and low funnel/growth performances. The role will coordinate the data driven full growth funnel marketing, based on rapid experimentation and validated learning. As regional lead, the candidate will be working to ensure the right execution of a global strategy but also to strengthen our global brand approach and positioning.
The candidate also needs to be familiar with data management and data science to consume data from the data & analytics and research team. In this role, you will be joining a fast growing, quickly evolving organization, where the ability to wear many hats and help on many fronts will be crucial. You will be expected to inspire, lead, think and act both strategically and tactically - from defining the vision, to overseeing the creation, execution, and analysis of game changing marketing plans. You have a track record of creativity, operational excellence and using analytics to drive results. You are passionate about measuring performance and for understanding what drives consumer behavior with the experience to turn those learnings into action. You have a track record for growing a business fast via smart user acquisition strategy.
This person must have strong written and verbal communications skills, the ability to influence others, a passion for branding, marketing, growth strategies, and strong cross-functional leadership.
• Coordinate a team of Marketing Managers in charge of all aspects of marketing including Performance Marketing, Acquisition, Engagement, Brand, Creative and Analytics.
• Work closely with leadership team to define the Marketing strategy, set clear priorities and measurable goals for the department, and define the investment and resources requirements to achieve goals and objectives.
• Set the marketing strategy for the region: define balance across brand/service and performance marketing.
• Drive full integrated Marketing and Communication tactics, bringing digital (with emphasis in programmatic and social media platforms) and offline media together to create powerful campaigns.
• Create, lead and execute world-class marketing campaigns within a given time and budget.
• Establish, implement, and measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns that drive awareness and acquisition, engagement, and retention.
• Develop, manage, innovate and lead strategies to drive audience, grow user acquisition and engagement.
• Translate organizational strategies, objectives and business targets into successful plans, programs and campaigns using effective tactics and methodologies.
• Delivering the Growth goals around users, CPA, WPU, LTV, Funnel efficiency, Retention and ARPU.
• Develop and direct digital and social media marketing priorities & initiatives.
• Coordinate with HQ team (marketing, products, growth) to leverage the growth stack and analytics tools.
• Own and present to senior leadership key performance metrics around customer acquisition, cost per new customer and customer retention.
• Work closely with the senior team, programming, sales, marketing, media relations, research, and all relevant key partners on all marketing related issues.
• Support the Business Development function aligned to marketing strategy, research, and execution.
That's why we want you to have
• Background and experience in the Media / Tech industry or Streaming and Digital environments.
• Minimum of 10 years + work experience. International experience is a major plu.
• Minimum of 5 years experience from a Senior Leadership role (Director or equivalent) in Marketing with a proven track record of innovation and user growth.
• Experience working in content or subscription-oriented business, in business customer acquisition, content & content marketing, product or channel marketing, in a high-volume, fast-paced environment highly valued.
• Experience owning/sharing a P&L or MAU/revenue growth for a region or function, ideally of a similar or greater size to the region today.
• Strong knowdledge of the Northern & Central Europe markets.
• Clear understanding of the Streaming market and future trends
• Good knowledge of subscription-based revenues lines
• Strong understanding of performance media and/or overall marketing & distribution partnership
• Demonstrable track record of leadership experience; especially valued experience in at an international scale (across multiple geographic markets) in a large, matrixed consumer, subscription or content orientated business
• Proven record of developing in region business opportunities, commercially and strategically
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills, as well as the ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions.
• Experience building and growing high-performing teams. Capacity to build a team and navigate within a highly matrixed organization
• Deep understanding of streaming and digital data strategies, analytics, and insights
• Clear understanding of the business strategy and capability to translate it into KPIs
• Superior communication and analytical skills, including strong ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems.
• Excellent organization, project management, and problem-solving skills.
• High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
• Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
• Ability and flexibility to adapt to changes in schedules and delivery.
• Creative problem-solving ability
Does this sounds like you? We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Join the Paramount Streaming Talent Community! Get the inside scoop on life at Paramount Streaming and about career opportunities.
Pluto TV, a Paramount Global company, is the leading free streaming television service in America, delivering 250+ live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media companies. Pluto TV is available on all mobile, web and connected TV streaming devices and millions of viewers tune in each month to watch premium news, TV shows, movies, sports, lifestyle, and trending digital series. Headquartered in West Hollywood, Pluto TV has offices in New York, Silicon Valley, Chicago and Berlin.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5n197-44-197-101-251-42 in your application.