Overview and Responsibilities
Our Creative Team is growing and looking for an incredibly talented Senior Designer to produce and oversee digital and print creative across our channels and platforms. You should have in-depth knowledge of modern design trends and styles, and cutting-edge knowledge of the latest tools and tricks of the trade. Ideally, you should be teaching us something new everyday. Your passion for design should be rivaled only by your desire to produce top-notch work consistently and continuously. You should be able to give and receive creative direction, and always look for innovative creative solutions for design problems.
• This is a critical role with a wide range of responsibilities, including:
• Visualize, conceptualize and produce stunning print and digital creative on-time and according to spec
• Help develop the look and feel of Pluto TV across every platform. Surface best practices for all Pluto TV placements through competitive analysis and apply learnings to in-house creative
• Create templates for Pluto TV digital and print assets
• Design original work, including key art, digital ads, print assets, and more that adhere to Pluto TV's branding guidelines and help promote Pluto TV as the world's premier free TV platform
• Track down and secure any assets, including key art, fonts, stock imagery, etc to create graphics
• Ensure Pluto TV branding guidelines and design standards are being met across all creative
• Provide critical feedback to the rest of the team (designers, editors, etc) in a positive manner
• Help maintain organization and storage standards and help devise storage solutions when necessary
• 8+ years' experience in a similar position within an agency or entertainment company
• A passion for movies, TV and pop culture in general
• Strong knowledge of current industry trends regarding on-air television promotion, social media, OTT, etc.
• Strong knowledge of current industry design trends
• Complete proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud's core suite of tools: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
• A genuine desire to push boundaries to create eye-poppingly stunning graphics
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Ability to work with deadlines and flexibility with changing priorities
• Excellent interpersonal and technical skills
• Experience in entertainment design
• Good understanding of motion, ie how to develop storyboards/styleframes
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d221v6-3-236-231-61-42 in your application.