Pluto TV, a Paramount Global company, is the leading free streaming television service in America, delivering 250+ live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media companies. Pluto TV is available on all mobile, web and connected TV streaming devices and millions of viewers tune in each month to watch premium news, TV shows, movies, sports, lifestyle, and trending digital series. Headquartered in West Hollywood, Pluto TV has offices in New York, Silicon Valley, Chicago and Berlin.
• Work with project teams implementing analytics features into client applications and verify the firing of those analytics events by manually working with devices or initiating scripts
• Maintain and/or develop automation tools to support Mobile Device test framework(s)
• Verify capturing of analytics events in related file systems or databases through SQL, or a scripting language (Python, Java, shell scripting, etc.)
• Work with Business Intelligence and Product Management to create test strategies, plans and cases that provide acceptable coverage for a given data pipeline, from event creation to reporting
• Work in an Agile Software Delivery methodology, highly focused in creating data validation tests based on requirements
• Work with other members of Data Test Engineering to compile a regression test suite that can be executed quickly
• Experienced in leading, mentoring & coaching other team members.
• Help create a manageable, repeatable strategy for manual test cases
• Provide a risk assessment on the defects identified and set the correct priority and severity
• 7+ years of Quality Assurance/Mobile Testing experience
• 3+ years of Data Quality experience, or QA experience with a focus on Android, iOS, Roku and connected devices, data warehousing, reporting, etc.
• Ability to execute rigorous testing cycles against product/platform releases (OTT, Native Apps, Web, Connected TVs) with a focus on data quality
• 3+ years of testing experience working within an Agile environment, and with Agile Management tools such as JIRA
• Expertise in testing applications developed using various mobile technologies including J2ME, Android SDK, IOS SDK, etc.
• Experience with reporting or analytics tools like Tableau or Mode
• Experience working with Amazon Web Services, querying, and working with data in various AWS services
• Experience with Automation Framework development using Java
• Programming experience in a language such as Python, Java, etc. for the purposes of parsing files and running queries
• Experience with analytics implementations (network events, ad beacons, user action events, etc.) in a web or mobile application
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyeb80-3-238-204-167-42 in your application.