West Hollywood, CA
Overview and Responsibilities
Pluto TV is seeking a Sr. Business Intelligence Analyst, Operations who will be an outstanding addition to our growing team. The role will be a catalyst for supporting our Revenue and Finance teams. The right candidate will have outstanding business experience, acumen and focus on providing reports, analysis, and interpretation of performance metrics to inform monthly finance reporting. This role will also support the finance team with ad hoc analysis and report tool development.
The Sr. Business Intelligence Analyst, Operations responsibilities include the following key strategic business analysis services:
• Analyze and report on monthly revenue data from our streaming content and video ad serving platforms.
• Analyze historical platform performance and growth and deliver near real time dashboards and insights.
• Support end of month financial reporting by developing automation tools.
• Prepare/validate periodic reports from BI system (weekly/monthly/ad-hoc).
• Collaborate and prepare weekly and monthly dashboards and metrics for senior finance leadership.
• Work cross-functionally within the other Business Intelligence team members to support product, programming content and marketing insights
We believe the right individual will possess these skills and experiences:
• 5 to 7 years of relevant experience in a Business Intelligence role
• Experience with finance operations processes
• Experience working with large dataset
• Working knowledge of online ad systems (Freewheel, DoubleClick, Salesforce) is a plus
• Strong written documentation and presentation skills, using the Microsoft Office suite or Google tools
• Ability to think critically and provide accurate work
• Working knowledge of SQL
• Working knowledge of Tableau or similar BI and data visualization tools
• Detailed knowledge of media, online advertising, and ad sales processes is a plus
• Experience working at a fast paced, data driven business
• Experience working in a collaborative team environment, supporting standard methodologies, and mentoring other analysts
About The Brand
Pluto TV, a ViacomCBS company, is the leading free streaming television service in America, delivering 250+ live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media companies. Pluto TV is available on all mobile, web and connected TV streaming devices and millions of viewers tune in each month to watch premium news, TV shows, movies, sports, lifestyle, and trending digital series. Headquartered in West Hollywood, Pluto TV has offices in New York, Silicon Valley, Chicago and Berlin.