Pluto TV, a Paramount Global company, is the leading free streaming television service in America, delivering 250+ live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media companies. Pluto TV is available on all mobile, web and connected TV streaming devices and millions of viewers tune in each month to watch premium news, TV shows, movies, sports, lifestyle, and trending digital series. Headquartered in West Hollywood, Pluto TV has offices in New York, Silicon Valley, Chicago and Berlin.
Business Intelligence Sr Analyst, Content & Programming
Who We Are
ViacomCBS creates entertainment experiences that drive conversation and culture around the world. Through television, film, digital media, live events, merchandise and solutions, our brands connect with diverse, young and the young at heart audiences in more than 180 countries.
Pluto TV is seeking a Business Intelligence Analyst to join the BI Insights team. The role is a part of the Content & Programming Insights Pod, which conducts and completes all BI content or programming analyses for the wider organization. The right candidate will have business experience, acumen and focus on providing reports, analysis, and interpretation of performance metrics to inform content and programming strategy on Pluto TV.
The Business Intelligence Sr Analyst responsibilities include the following key business analysis services:
• Developing accurate SQL queries end to end and conduct query analysis to develop insights on platform content, devices and user performance
• Analyzing historical data and apply statistical analysis on KPIs for daily, weekly and monthly reporting
• Create key strategic decks and analyses from end to end, distill large sums of date into accurate insights and actionable recommendations
• Leveraging Excel and Tableau to distill data findings into actionable recommendations, formatting compelling data visualizations for presentation with stakeholders
• Consistently producing clear, compelling, accurate insights to inform business decisions in a timely, deadline-driven manner Business Intelligence Sr Analyst, Content & Programming We believe the right individual will possess these skills and experiences:
• 5+ years of relevant experience in a Business Intelligence role, preferably with a focus on content and/or programming
• Solid working knowledge of SQL
• Skilled with Excel
• Working knowledge of Tableau or similar BI and data visualization tools
• Knowledge of streaming media, digital advertising, operation reporting processes are a plus
• Strong written documentation and presentation skills, used in building executive facing presentations tools
• Ability to think critically and provide accurate work
• Experience working with other analysts in a collaborative team environment, and supporting standard methodologies
• Ability to collaborate with team members and managers on projects, communicating any blockers and asking for assistance throughout the analysis lifecycle
• Managing time effectively to meet business deadlines
Why You Should Become a Citizen of Pluto TV
As stated, becoming a Citizen is hard work but the rewards of citizenship are plentiful. Work with the smartest people on some of the most complex projects of your life, while profoundly impacting both Pluto TV and the broader world of entertainment. Share in the epic quest to define the future of television as we know it. Big commitment, huge impact, lasting change. As a Citizen, you will enjoy generously-sponsored medical benefits, a generous vacation policy, 401K retirement plan, social and team events, and more!
We're an equal opportunity employer (EOE)
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g46x0v-34-204-174-110-42 in your application.