The Revenue Coordinator will contribute immediately towards optimizing the revenue recognition and forecasting process at Pluto TV. This role is part of the Financial Planning & Analysis team and will be a business partner to the Revenue & Yield business units of the ViacomCBS streaming organization.
This position will contribute to the preparation of time-sensitive financial close tasks, sales reporting, and analytics and will report to the Sr. Analyst, FP&A (Revenue) at Pluto TV.
This is a critical role with a wide range of responsibilities, including:
• Assist with revenue recognition for month-end close
• Ensure the accuracy of data within the various pipeline, reporting, and financial systems such as Salesforce, OperativeOne, Freewheel and SAP.
• Support the revenue team by reviewing and analyzing pipeline opportunities, pricing, fill rates, revenue forecasts, and other revenue trends as needed
• Collaborate with various teams including FP&A, cash/collections and sales to identify, validate, document and resolve payment issues
• Gather revenue insights for revenue forecasting
• Engage with and build alignment across a diverse set of stakeholders including Monetization, Sales, Content Partnerships, Marketing, Product, BI, and Engineering teams; over time, you will grow to be a recognized expert in your domain
• Provide ad hoc analysis for internal and external customers to answer business questions
• Proactively identify operational improvements, enhancements, and customizations that meet business needs
Qualities / Experience We're Seeking
We believe the right individual will have the following skills and experience in order to be successful in this role:
• College Degree
• Proficient in Google Suite or Microsoft Suite of products (experience with Google Sheets a plus)
• 1-2+ years sales/revenue operations experience
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Attention to detail, work ethic, and excellent judgment
• Results-oriented and able to balance multiple assignments at a time in a fast-paced environment
• Dedicated customer service skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Previous experience in and/or passionate about the media industry
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re8n01-3-235-223-5-42 in your application.