Pluto TV, a Paramount Global company, is the leading free streaming television service in America, delivering 250+ live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media companies. Pluto TV is available on all mobile, web and connected TV streaming devices and millions of viewers tune in each month to watch premium news, TV shows, movies, sports, lifestyle, and trending digital series. Headquartered in West Hollywood, Pluto TV has offices in New York, Silicon Valley, Chicago and Berlin.
The Manager of Production Operations is responsible for working with the creative Marketing team including Brand, Content and Design as requests come in from both internal and external partners. The Manager will work closely with Sr Director of Production Operations to handle the logistics as these requests move from ideation to final delivery.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Manage production workflow of the entire creative process (ideation > assigning > execution > approval > QC > delivery) for all creative assets (promos, static banners, corporate, etc.)
• Gather necessary assets, from key arts and logos for static to footage and trailers for promos, for all creative projects
• Organize creative meetings, including booking time, inviting attendees, creating brainstorming documents, and leading meetings/facilitating the sessions
• Maintain trackers for things like approvals and asset deliveries
• Get branding details (looks, copy, etc.) approved for use on Pluto TV platforms by legal
• Work closely with external parties including partners, media agencies, etc. to ensure we have all the assets we need in house or are delivering final products to correct parties
• Lead meetings with individual teams (on air, user acquisition, etc.) for creative planning (forecasting upcoming projects, providing creative guidance, ensuring production schedule allows for pipeline requests)
• Ensure creative team has access to programs, software, hardware, and other resources they need by liaising with IT, HR, and other parties
• Represent the creative team in larger meetings and provide updates on creative projects, statuses, and taking back relevant information to the rest of the team
• Work with content operations and programming teams to facilitate channel launches
• Highly detailed individual with a minimum of 3 years' experience in Project Management/ Creative Marketing and can take direction.
• Must have the ability to work well under pressure and handle numerous projects simultaneously while being flexible in the face of changing priorities and deadlines.
• Ideal candidate has a solid understanding of creative process, including editing practices and workflows.
• Must be able to work both independently and within a team environment.
• Will need to have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Helpful to have experience with task management software, file management software and Google's suite of tools.
• Must be willing to learn and adapt to new systems.
Citizens of Pluto TV have the privilege of entertaining millions of people. We are entrepreneurs looking to revolutionize the future of TV. While our planet is small, our ambition is boundless. The stakes don't get much higher.
Becoming a Citizen is hard work. We need self-starters that thrive in changing environments, who treat company resources like their own, and who deliver seemingly impossible outcomes at warp speed. It's the only way we stay ahead of the giants looking to take the opportunity we have earned. We are selective but once chosen, you're in.
Why You Should Become a Citizen of Pluto TV
As stated, becoming a Citizen is hard work but the rewards of citizenship are plentiful. Work with the smartest people on some of the most complex projects of your life, while profoundly impacting both Pluto TV and the broader world of entertainment. Share in the epic quest to define the future of television as we know it. Big commitment, big impact, lasting change.
As a Citizen, you will enjoy generously-sponsored medical benefits, a generous vacation policy, 401K retirement plan, social and team events, and more! Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb8y8e-35-172-223-251-42 in your application.