Platform Product Manager
Los Angeles, CA
Pluto TV is looking for an experienced Sr Product Manager to lead the User Management product initiatives that enable a personalized, signed-in experience to increase user engagement and retention. The Sr Product Manager will collaborate with internal teams to envision and build delightful experiences for consumers through registration, profiles, account management, and new tools for enriching/strengthening personalization.
The Consumer Product team uses creativity, insights, and operational excellence to steer our product vision across Pluto TV. This team of product managers and designers work in a highly collaborative environment to build consumer products and experiences.
This is a critical role with a wide range of responsibilities, including:
• Oversight of Pluto's User/Identity Management product initiatives
• Be a product leader in your area by deeply understanding the needs of our consumers and developing a strong product vision and strategy around the future of user/identity management.
• Partner with designers, engineers, and data scientists to build technology, systems, and products that redefine how users seamlessly interact with Pluto TV.
• Execute throughout the product development process by gathering and defining requirements, writing specs, running user studies, conducting A/B tests, and coordinating launch plans.
• Identify trends in data, build trust between teams, and orchestrate wide-scale product implementation and rollout.
• Build alignment across the company on your vision, including leadership and executives.
Qualities / Experience:
We believe the right individual will have the following skills and experience in order to be successful in this role:
• BS/BA degree or equivalent years of experience
• 5+ years of experience building and shipping products at a consumer technology company
• Technical experience in the user management space relating to registration, login and identity security/privacy
• Hands-on experience across the entire product lifecycle including: defining product needs, prioritization, pre/post-launch execution
• A team player who can collaborate and build trust with Engineers, Designers, Data Science and other cross-functional teammates
• Think creatively and approach problems with system-level thinking
• Independently initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
• Communicate concisely and influence outcomes
• Ability to perform product-oriented quantitative analysis, including statistical analysis
• A passion for Pluto TV and creative problem solving
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj27ye-44-192-253-106-42 in your application.