Overview and Responsibilities
Pluto TV's Product Design team is currently looking for a Product Designer to join us. This role will craft and test features for various platforms that host the Pluto TV service in order to improve user engagement and retention.
The role will report to a Senior Product Designer.
This is a meaningful role with a wide range of responsibilities requiring both user experience and user interface design contributions:
User Experience Design:
• Transforming high-level solutions to complex user experience problems to well defined, accessible, and easy-to-use designs.
• Building user flows and information architectures optimized for our various connected television platforms.
• Using qualitative research, such as user testing, to iteratively frame user problems and validate solutions.
User Interface Design:
• Presenting the user experience design at various stages of the design process by using wireframes, flow diagrams, storyboards, mockups, and/or high fidelity click through prototypes.
• Implementing and improving the Pluto design system across multiple device types, screen sizes, and languages.
• Crafting high fidelity comps which represent the expectation of release.
We believe these are the key requirements to be successful:
• At least 1 year of commercial Product Designer or UX/UI Designer experience as part of a design team. Please note that this is not a Visual Designer role.
• Record of collaboration with distributed teams.
• Proficiency with design tools such as (or similar to) Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, After Effects (preferred)
• Experience with design systems preferred.
• Visual design skills with sensitivity to interaction design.
• Experience working with information-dense layouts and multi-device flows.
• An online portfolio of work showcasing experience in these areas is required (please put your online portfolio URL at the top of your resume as those without an online portfolio will not be considered for this role).
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d885xm-3-236-231-61-42 in your application.