Senior Product Designer - International
Remote / Virtual
Pluto TV, a Paramount Global company, is the leading free streaming television service in America, delivering 250+ live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media companies. Pluto TV is available on all mobile, web and connected TV streaming devices and millions of viewers tune in each month to watch premium news, TV shows, movies, sports, lifestyle, and trending digital series. Headquartered in West Hollywood, Pluto TV has offices in New York, Silicon Valley, Chicago and Berlin.
Pluto TV's Product Design team is currently looking for a Product Designer to join us. This role will create and refine several product features that engage users to activate their account, set up their profiles, and personalize their experience across any device: browser, mobile apps, and connected TV. This role will also work closely with developers that launch experiences on a given connected TV platform. The contribution will improve consistency and team velocity.
The role will report to the Sr. Product Designer managing our Account Activation and Personalized Features.
This is a meaningful role with a wide range of responsibilities such as:
• Creating high fidelity components within our shared libraries.
• Constructing feature solutions with a high level of detail towards padding, grid layout, color, and typography while each module is organized using Figma's libraries, components, and auto-layout properties.
• Use hardwon user experience insights from research and quantitative analysis to inform UI design decisions.
• Assist product designers and project managers by creating clickable prototypes, flow diagrams, user journeys, and articulate clear annotations to developers.
• Advise managers on prioritization of UI design tasks and identify discrepancies between different features released on a connected TV platform.
• Anticipate limitations and augmentations needed for accessibility.
Qualities / Experience:
We believe these are the key requirements to be successful:
• Over one year of experience working within a product design team, preferably in an agile environment.
• Exceptional examples of using Figma to organize comps, user flows, and annotations into one file as a source of truth.
• Familiarity with Figma's prototyping tool to articulate micro interactions and messaging through a user flow.
• Familiarity with UX design system terminologies to articulate the designs both visually and in written definitions.
• Experience working within design teams and contributing to a shared library.
• Have planned and executed usability tests and shared user research insights to product managers and design teams.
• Desire to work within an agile environment.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ro9z36-44-192-65-228-42 in your application.
Pluto TV is the leading free streaming television service in America, delivering 100+ live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media companies.