Pluto TV, a Paramount Global company, is the leading free streaming television service in America, delivering 250+ live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media companies. Pluto TV is available on all mobile, web and connected TV streaming devices and millions of viewers tune in each month to watch premium news, TV shows, movies, sports, lifestyle, and trending digital series. Headquartered in West Hollywood, Pluto TV has offices in New York, Silicon Valley, Chicago and Berlin.
With aggressive goals that include the expansion of our US Operations and a dedication to Internationalization and Interplanetary entertainment, we are growing our Architecture Team to scale for the incredible road ahead. As the Content Management Integration Architect, you will help define and build the systems that power PlutoTV's content ingestion, content management, content enrichment, and content delivery.
If you have a passion for building great products, enjoy the art of teamwork, and have the natural ability to drive decisions that lead to highly reliable complex systems, we want to talk to you. This role reports to the Senior Product Architect for Content Systems.
• Collaborating with Pluto TV's content operations, content management, publishing, and core services organizations.
• Use existing tools and recommend new tools to promote the ability to enrich content data and deliver content data to 3rd parties.
• Leading forward-looking projects that can span multiple engineering organizations.
• Influencing architectural decisions based on product requirements, industry trends, and new technologies.
• Developing and maintaining a healthy, working relationship with the multi-functional teams across Content services, Core services, Applications, Analytics, and Video Playout services!
• Collaborate with the content services software development teams to contribute to production-ready code.
• 10+ years of commercial experience developing highly reliable software services; experience working in the entertainment or digital media industry is a plus.
• 5+ years of experience with content management, enrichment, and delivery workflows.
• 3+ years developing services in NodeJS or Golang.
• Working knowledge of video and metadata delivery mechanisms such as MRSS and Aspera is a plus.
• Experience crafting, implementing, and improving relational database schemas with SQL or equivalent.
• Designing and implementing secure storage systems for protected content on cloud and local file systems.
• Cloud technologies: Familiarity with at least one of Kubernetes, Terraform, Terragrunt, Helm, Harness, AWS, GCP, and Azure.
• Monitoring: Working knowledge of at least one of Datadog, Grafana, Loggly, Splunk, CloudWatch, Prometheus, or similar.
• Passion for Product Process and Innovation: Passionate about being involved throughout the entire life cycle, from product initiation to delivery, and sponsor continued innovation that empowers our team to deliver the best content experience in the industry.
• Strong documentation skills: Ability to build compelling, detailed documentation that sets up the engineering teams for success.
• Familiarity with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe). Experience as a SAFe agile release train architect is a plus.
#LI - NS1
#LI - Remote
Hiring Salary Range: $175,000.00 - 200,000.00.
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement. This position is bonus eligible.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4evqz-44-200-171-156-42 in your application.