Junior Producer, Content
Overview and Responsibilities
The Partnership Growth Lead is a key role on a fast growing team. This role requires strong connectivity between all internal teams, focusing collective efforts on key activities including distribution platform management and integration (e.g. CTV, mobile, gaming consoles etc.).
This person will have the primary responsibility of enhancing the value of our distribution partnerships by driving efficient distribution, uncovering outstanding growth opportunities and spearheading partnership operations. This role reports to the Sr. Director, Partnership Growth and is based in Los Angeles.
• Lead business strategy and operations for key partner platforms, from deal negotiations to user growth plans to ongoing partner management
• Serve as primary stakeholder and day-to- day POC in onboarding and ongoing success of new distribution partners
• Maintain direct and active relationships with our platform partners, including proactively resolving business issues and serving as an internal advocate
• Drive communication, education, data management, performance and reporting across managed partners
• Own all partner communications including quarterly business reviews, case studies, competitive insights and any other relevant reporting.
• Interpret data to guide strategy, evaluate partner performance and communicate insights to leadership
• Collect and gather industry research to develop business insights and recommendations to support the business strategy and operational decision making
• 7+ years of business development and/or partner management experience, preferably in the OTT industry.
• Proven experience in negotiating OTT deals and/or content acquisition deals
• Exceptional partnership management skills, with a focus on aligning long term objectives between organizations
• BA/BS required. MBA preferred
• Solid cross-functional skills with the ability to build consensus among teams (product, engineering, marketing, sales, finance)
• Ability to nurture and build strong relationships with platform partners and industry counterparts
• Deep understanding of the ad supported video streaming business model and the content ecosystem
• Advanced Excel and PowerPoint Skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbqxne-3-87-33-97-42 in your application.
About The Brand
Pluto TV, a ViacomCBS company, is the leading free streaming television service in America, delivering 250+ live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media companies. Pluto TV is available on all mobile, web and connected TV streaming devices and millions of viewers tune in each month to watch premium news, TV shows, movies, sports, lifestyle, and trending digital series. Headquartered in West Hollywood, Pluto TV has offices in New York, Silicon Valley, Chicago and Berlin.