The Manager, Retention Marketing will help us with the core objective of driving up customer retention and engagement. This exciting role has a direct impact on Pluto TV's growth and revenue goals.
In this role, you will execute on the retention roadmap, own the execution of email marketing, mobile push notifications, and also be involved with in-app messages, and other Customer Relationship Management (CRM) campaigns that speak to millions of users each day. This role will report to the Sr. Director of Retention Marketing.
This is a critical role with a wide range of responsibilities, including:
• Executing on retention marketing strategy that results in driving up monthly visits of existing customers quarter-over-quarter.
• Own execution of email and push notifications, and support in-app messages.
• Evaluation, reporting and optimization of ongoing campaigns.
• Focus on new customer onboarding through the use of email and push marketing.
• Making a substantial impact by rolling out multiple new retention marketing initiatives each quarter, including email, push, and in-app messages, and validating the impact through experiments (e.g. A/B testing).
• Significantly growing the number of emails and push notifications as we scale our customer base.
We believe the right individual will have the following skills and experience in order to be successful in this role:
• At least 5 years of professional marketing/growth experience with at least 2 years of B2C CRM experience, including executing strategies using a major CRM platform (e.g. Braze, Salesforce, HubSpot, Zoho, Mailchimp, etc.).
• Experience and knowledge in writing, managing, and rolling out emails and push notifications. Experience with in-app messaging is a plus. Additional bonus points for using Python scripting to automate marketing messages.
• Strong project management and cross-functional collaboration skills.
• Technical knowledge developing and maintaining HTML pages and coding email campaigns.
• Passion for consumer behavior and uncovering customer insights.
• Comfort with data analytics and knowing basic concepts, understanding of SQL and data manipulation, and able to build reports using pivot tables.
• Industry experience in entertainment (especially OTT or streaming), gaming, or similar is helpful.
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d93p6z-44-192-253-106-42 in your application.