Director, Growth Marketing
Los Angeles, CA
Pluto TV is looking for a Manager, Growth Marketing, to support Pluto TV's user acquisition and retention initiatives as we continue our exponential growth trajectory.
This role is an exciting blend of marketing, analytics, and product. You will manage user acquisition and retention campaigns, help craft messaging and creative, analyze relevant data, and make recommendations on what we should do next to optimize campaigns and drive impact. We're looking for someone who can roll up their sleeves, put on their creative, strategic and analytical hats, and help us ask and solve big questions across product, data, and marketing.
This role will report to the Director, Acquisition Marketing, with a dotted line to the Director, Retention Marketing.
This is a critical role with a wide range of responsibilities, including:
• User Acquisition: Plan and execute acquisition marketing campaigns across various marketing channels, including CTV/OTT, paid social, programmatic, etc.
• Campaign Analysis & Optimization: Analyze and optimize performance of campaigns, including retention, LTV, and CAC for our marketing channels, audience targeting and segments, ad placements, etc.
• Performance Tracking & Reporting: Create and maintain daily, weekly, and monthly reporting to monitor performance of user acquisition and retention efforts.
• A/B Testing: Plan and launch A/B tests for ad creative and copy, audience discovery, app store and landing page optimization, etc.
• Cross-functional Collaboration: Work with other teams across the organization to coordinate creative assets, manage technical support from product/engineering, and identify new opportunities for user growth and retention.
• Personalization: Conduct analyses of our audience and utilize audience segmentation to plan and deliver personalized content recommendations to our users through marketing messages.
• At least 3-5 years experience managing user acquisition marketing campaigns
• Experience executing large-scale digital marketing campaigns across major ad networks
• Advanced Excel knowledge, as well as experience with analytics platforms such as Google Analytics and Facebook Ads Manager
• Experience using data visualization platforms, e.g., Tableau
• Experience and/or strong interest in CRM platforms, e.g., Braze, Mailchimp, Leanplum
• Ability to synthesize information, derive insights, and communicate them in engaging, easy-to-understand ways
• Experience working with cross-functional teams, particularly Creative, Business Intelligence, and Product
• Creative problem-solver and data-driven decision-maker
• Experience in the streaming TV/OTT space preferred
• Experience running user acquisition campaigns on mobile and CTV device platforms (e.g., Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Samsung) a plus
• SQL skills a plus
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb76z6-3-236-117-38-42 in your application.