Lead Product Designer, Marketplace
Pluto TV's Product Design team is looking for a Director to join us and lead the Personalization and Engagement design team. This team crafts features that improve user engagement and retention across platforms that host the Pluto TV service.
This role will report to the Senior Director of Product Design and will manage two Senior Designers.
• Improve and adapt the Pluto personalization experience across platforms/devices, crafting incentives to boost account generation for our free service
• Validate and adhere to high accessibility standards through the agile development lifecycle
• Collaborate with our accessibility teams to anticipate emerging standards for emerging platforms and localisations
• Validate designs and resolve user problems through planning usability, testing, and qualitative feedback initiatives
• Lead all aspects of documentation and design system components
• Partner with our marketing team to present in-app messaging in a manner that amplifies our lean-back viewing experience
• Build and facilitate cross-functional design workshops
• At least 5 years of product design management experience with two or more direct reports
• Record of optimizing products through multi-variant testing using tools like Optimisely, VWO, etc.
• Record of running user profile and account creation programs from concept to refinement
• Has implemented multiple complex design programs simultaneously
• Record of building evidence-based design criteria that deliver against high-level key performance indicators (important metric)
• Proficient with qualitative and quantitative user data
• Has delivered multiple cross-platform experiences commercially
• Entertainment experience is advantageous, but not a hard requirement
• Jira experience preferred for design task tracking
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1on5e-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.