Senior Salesforce Solutions Architect
Overview and Responsibilities
Pluto TV's Product Design team is looking for a Director to join us and lead the Personalization and Engagement design team. This team crafts features that improve user engagement and retention across platforms that host the Pluto TV service.
This role will report to the Senior Director of Product Design and will manage two Senior Designers.
• Improve and adapt the Pluto personalization experience across platforms/devices, crafting incentives to boost account generation for our free service
• Validate and adhere to high accessibility standards through the agile development lifecycle
• Collaborate with our accessibility teams to anticipate emerging standards for emerging platforms and localisations
• Validate designs and resolve user problems through planning usability, testing, and qualitative feedback initiatives
• Lead all aspects of documentation and design system components
• Partner with our marketing team to present in-app messaging in a manner that amplifies our lean-back viewing experience
• Build and facilitate cross-functional design workshops
• At least 5 years of product design management experience with two or more direct reports
• Record of optimizing products through multi-variant testing using tools like Optimisely, VWO, etc.
• Record of running user profile and account creation programs from concept to refinement
• Has implemented multiple complex design programs simultaneously
• Record of building evidence-based design criteria that deliver against high-level key performance indicators (important metric)
• Proficient with qualitative and quantitative user data
• Has delivered multiple cross-platform experiences commercially
• Entertainment experience is advantageous, but not a hard requirement
• Jira experience preferred for design task tracking
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1o72m-3-236-122-9-42 in your application.
About The Brand
Pluto TV, a ViacomCBS company, is the leading free streaming television service in America, delivering 250+ live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media companies. Pluto TV is available on all mobile, web and connected TV streaming devices and millions of viewers tune in each month to watch premium news, TV shows, movies, sports, lifestyle, and trending digital series. Headquartered in West Hollywood, Pluto TV has offices in New York, Silicon Valley, Chicago and Berlin.