Full Time Job
Director Of Product, Ad Supply & Marketplace Quality
- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
Overview and Responsibilities
The mission of this job is to establish Pluto as the highest quality ad inventory in the market. This person will be focused on improving how our ad inventory is represented to advertising buyers and partners.
Ad Supply & Marketplace covers the quality of ad opportunities and inventory seen across devices, content, and regions. This includes protections against in-valid traffic, enforcement of partner ad restrictions, processes to drive higher ad quality, improvements to audience metadata/targeting (including privacy and identity practices), and the role will determine how we use contextual metadata in our advertising. This role will be heavily focused on defining a plan, influencing teams across the company, driving business and engineering execution, and optimizing results through experimentation.
This Director of Product role will require an understanding of the advertising industry, maturity/influence when working across internal/external stakeholders, and solid experience defining product strategy and executing those plans. Candidates with experience working in ad tech, programmatic, ad verification, and data/privacy roles are preferred. This role is a manager role and will report to the VP of Product, Revenue.
• 4+ years of commercial product management experience, particularly with demonstrated leadership in the management of a product (or portfolio of products) through the software development lifecycle, from conception to launch to ongoing performance measurement and optimization. Strong preference for experience with consumer-oriented products.
• 2 + years of experience with digital and programmatic advertising, preferably in TV or streaming video.
• Comfort analyzing data to identify trends, diagnose problems, and to find solutions.
• Strong interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to achieve results through influence and cross-team collaboration.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, solid presentation skills, and proven ability to run effective meetings; comfortable interacting at all levels of an organization
• Adept at tailoring communications depending on the circumstances, whether the audience is technical, non-technical, or executive.
• Intellectual curiosity and passion for identifying key problems that are faced by the business, by the market and by current technologies.
• Track record of results when working collaboratively and being dependent on others.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re8j62-18-206-238-77-42 in your application.
About The Brand
Pluto TV, a ViacomCBS company, is the leading free streaming television service in America, delivering 250+ live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media companies. Pluto TV is available on all mobile, web and connected TV streaming devices and millions of viewers tune in each month to watch premium news, TV shows, movies, sports, lifestyle, and trending digital series. Headquartered in West Hollywood, Pluto TV has offices in New York, Silicon Valley, Chicago and Berlin.