Full Time Job
Data Implementation Analyst
- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
Job DescriptionOverview and Responsibilities
Data Implementation Analyst will be responsible for implementing analytics methodologies and managing the flow of data into meaningful insights related to business objectives. We are looking for a passionate digital analytics specialist that will utilize business knowledge, number sense, problem solving and analytical skills to develop quantitative analysis to drive cross-channel strategies.
This position will be supporting Pluto TV's Business Intelligence team by ensuring the smooth set up, launch, testing and roll out of new platform data tagging and integrations. This position will lead the delivery of tagging event specifications and will support all facets of our streaming event data from on-boarding, to QA/testing, to reporting certification. This person will work closely with product, engineering and QA teams on new platform integrations. You must have a background demonstrating strong organizational and prioritization skills.
• At least 4 years of data tagging documentation and implementation experience
• 3 years or more of experience documenting and/or developing new design documents for iOS, Android, Adobe Analytics (web and/or SDK) or other frameworks
• 2 years of experience in End to End app and/or web analytics implementation
• 2 years SQL development experience, preferably in a cloud data warehouse (e.g. Snowflake, Redshift, etc.)
• 1 or more year(s) experience with a streaming media platform (AVOD, SVOD, Audio or similar)
• Experience working closely with engineering and product teams on the implementation of data tracking code during testing, rollout and deployments across web and device SDKs
• Experience implementing data event tagging specifications for multiple SDK implementations and maintaining rigorously maintained documentation
• Experience fixing tagging related issues by monitoring new releases
• Experience implementing optimization/testing code (A/B, multivariate, personalization, etc.), using one or more tools (e.g. Adobe Target, Optimizely or Equivalent) is a plus
• Familiarity with video ad serving systems, preferably Google Ad Manager and Freewheel MRM is a plus
• Strong knowledge of application analytics and tracking methodologies within streaming media and/or eCommerce space (e.g. tag management & pixel tracking, hit-level data analysis, etc.).
• Maintain and create new requirements for software developers to implement in our event SDK in collaboration with Data Engineers and BI Analysts
• The ability to translate Key Performance Indicators (important metrics / Business Requirements) into implementations that provide standardization and scale across multiple devices, platforms and web applications
• Perform deep-dive analysis to fix implementation or reporting issues
• Effectively and clearly communicate open project risks and dependencies with the BI team and other internal teams
• Demonstrated ownership and ability to develop end-to-end tracking specifications/documentation for new or existing feature improvements
• Demonstrated strong time-management, prioritization and organizational skills
• Demonstrated strong strategic and analytical planning and problem-solving skills
• Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to cultivate relationships and negotiate with internal clients
• Ability to meet deadlines and partner timeline expectations
• Proven strong written and oral communication skills
• Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d88q4x-3-238-130-97-42 in your application.
About The Brand Pluto TV, a ViacomCBS company, is the leading free streaming television service in America, delivering 250+ live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media companies. Pluto TV is available on all mobile, web and connected TV streaming devices and millions of viewers tune in each month to watch premium news, TV shows, movies, sports, lifestyle, and trending digital series. Headquartered in West Hollywood, Pluto TV has offices in New York, Silicon Valley, Chicago and Berlin.