Pluto TV, a Paramount Company, is the leading free streaming television service delivering hundreds of live linear channels and thousands of titles on-demand to a global audience. Our mission is to entertain the planet and super-serve TV fans across the globe.
This position reporting to the Vice President of Creative at Pluto TV within the Creative Marketing Organization, is a pivotal role in our efforts to amplify the Pluto TV brand and make it central to our audience's lives. The Creative Director will support our brand marketing efforts and is responsible for developing and driving creative for numerous high-priority media campaigns with a focus on achieving brand awareness, dedication and audience growth. They will transform ideas into visual narratives that captivate and resonate with our audience. Our goal is to develop breakthrough creative in AV, OOH, print and digital that stands out from the crowd and continuously builds upon our brand identity and tone of voice.
The role requires an understanding of brand and creative strategy as well as experience leading 360 campaigns. The ideal candidate is a concept problem solver who encourages big ideas and an operational leader who can guide multiple campaigns in a matrixed organization working with a mix of internal teams and external agencies. Join the team!
• Develop breakthrough and compelling 360 campaigns that are cohesive across AV, OOH, Digital, Social and Experiential working with internal teams and external agencies
• Innovate creative with fresh approaches to our advertising, always aiming for excellence and finding new ways to stand out amongst streaming brands
• Seek new and outstanding ways of integrating content in our brand campaigns
• Lead on multiple campaigns working with external agencies as well as internal team
• Collaborate cross-functionally with research, insights, marketing, programming, project management and, production to connect the dots on campaigns and creative initiatives
• Establish brand cohesion across all audience touchpoints through design and messaging systems
• Guide efficient communication between cross-functional teams to serve campaigns
• 10+ years in senior creative roles in agency and/or media companies, 5+ years as a creative director
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or related field required
• Entertainment marketing, TV, and/or streaming experience is strongly preferred
• Excellent copywriting and creative writing background and a strong eye for art direction
• Experience developing campaigns with a full 360 creative suite; spots, trailers, print, OOH, digital display, and social
• Resourceful communicator and an avid collaborator
• A deep understanding of creative strategy and cohesion across platforms
• Experience working within heavily matrixed organizations, building positive relationships and effectively managing external and internal teams
• Strong producer skills and a hands-on approach to solve challenges along the creative lifecycle
Join the Paramount Streaming Talent Community! Get the inside scoop on life at Paramount Streaming and about career opportunities.
Pluto TV, a Paramount Global company, is the leading free streaming television service in America, delivering 250+ live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media companies. Pluto TV is available on all mobile, web and connected TV streaming devices and millions of viewers tune in each month to watch premium news, TV shows, movies, sports, lifestyle, and trending digital series. Headquartered in West Hollywood, Pluto TV has offices in New York, Silicon Valley, Chicago and Berlin.
Hiring Salary Range: $124,000.00 - 165,000.00.
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement. This position is bonus eligible.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d56v11-34-204-169-230-42 in your application.