The Pluto TV Creative Services team, an arm of the marketing department of the fastest-growing free streaming television platform in the world, is seeking a Copywriter.
This position works closely with the Director, Creative Services and other key Marketing and interdepartmental partners to conceptualize, develop and deliver creative copy for communications in line with Pluto TV's strategies for user growth, retention and other KPIs.
The copy you write will be used in the following assets and deliverables:
• Campaign Copy (print, digital, video scripts)
• Email Newsletters
• Product Features
• App Store Copy
• Banner Ads
• On-Air Promo Videos
• Print Materials (posters, signage, other marketing materials)
• And much more
You are a born storyteller, with a keen understanding of streaming entertainment and popular culture, as a whole. Can you give us 30 James Bond puns? Can you tell us 10 reasons why The Nanny is on par with The Godfather? Can you do both of those things simultaneously, while watching cat videos? The Pluto TV Copywriter needs to be creative and hard-working, plus able to switch tasks at a moment's notice and understand changing priorities.
You will work with an innovative and collaborative team of writer-producers, designers and project managers to bring projects as varied as million-dollar brand campaigns, on-air promos and employee event newsletters to life. Most importantly, you will also play a major role in developing the tone, manner and voice of Pluto TV, a platform that reaches over 50 million people around the world.
• Conceive, develop and write materials that effectively communicate company objectives in creative and compelling ways
• Develop innovative ways to hit the brief; capture the audience's imagination, tell the story and deliver a clear, actionable message
• Work with writer-producers to develop video scripts
• Work with Product Marketing leads to communicate new features and improvements to Pluto TV users
• Work with Growth Marketing leads to develop copy for placements on major advertising platforms
• 3-4 years experience in copywriting, content creation, and creative marketing, preferably for an agency or entertainment brand
• Experience writing copy for direct marketing / user acquisition, retention and CRM tactics
• Excellent writing and communication skills
• Excellent task management skills
• Ability to work in both independently and as part of a collaborative environment, as assignments dictate
• A self-starter who can see a project through from ideation to execution
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0mn5j-3-238-232-88-42 in your application.