Partnership Growth Senior Analyst
West Hollywood, CA
Overview and Responsibilities
Pluto TV's Ad Operations team is currently looking for an additional Campaign Manager to help us service our quickly growing advertiser base. This role will work closely with our ad operations, ad sales, and our clients with key deliverables such post-mortem campaign reports and advising clients on optimizing ad buy campaigns
This role reports to the VP, Ad Operations.
This is a critical role with a wide range of responsibilities, including:
• Making sure progress reports are accurate and updated.
• Surfacing and resolving issues with campaign performance.
• Finding opportunities for incremental lift and relaying those opportunities to the appropriate sales representative.
We believe the right individual will have the following skills and experience in order to be successful in this role:
• At least 1 year of experience working in a programmatic advertising role.
• Knowledge of the video ad serving landscape, including technology used, terminology, and typical deal structures.
• Excellent client-communication skills.
• Incredible attention to detail.
• Knowledge and experience using video ad-related platforms (e.g. Freewheel, Tradedesk, DFP, etc.).
Pluto TV is the leading free streaming television service in America, delivering 100+ live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media companies.