Vice President, Creative Studio
West Hollywood, CA
About The Brand
Pluto TV, a ViacomCBS company, is the leading free streaming television service in America, delivering 250+ live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media companies. Pluto TV is available on all mobile, web and connected TV streaming devices and millions of viewers tune in each month to watch premium news, TV shows, movies, sports, lifestyle, and trending digital series. Headquartered in West Hollywood, Pluto TV has offices in New York, Silicon Valley, Chicago and Berlin.
Overview and Responsibilities
Pluto TV is looking for a strategic, data-driven marketer to help us plan, execute and analyze a variety of brand marketing initiatives for the leading Free TV service in the US.
Brand Strategy & Operations Lead will oversee all market and consumer research, strategic planning cycles, cross-marketing initiatives, and the brand marketing budget. You will work with a variety of partners across Pluto TV and ViacomCBS to drive marketing impact, including brand awareness, incremental user growth and engagement. This role will report to the Vice President, Brand.
• This is a dynamic leadership role with a wide range of responsibilities, including:
• Brand Marketing Strategy: Set brand marketing objectives and an overall strategy for brand-driven growth, in partnership with Consumer Insights team and Brand Manager.
• Annual & Quarterly Planning: Lead key marketing planning cycles, working with brand, growth and content marketing teams to define goals, build tactical plans,
• Cross-Marketing Planning: Lead planning and analysis of key cross-marketing initiatives across TV and Digital media, partnering with the central marketing team and other ViacomCBS business units to maximize exposure for the Pluto TV brand.
• Budget Management: Own the brand marketing budget and translate strategies into detailed budget and resource plans, working closely with Finance to update forecasts and report actuals on a monthly basis.
• KPI Tracking, Analysis & Reporting: In partnership with Consumer Insights and Business Intelligence, lead a program of brand tracking, research and campaign analysis, reporting out achievements and performance.
• 5+ years of experience working in strategy at large corporations
• At least, 3 years of experience focused on marketing strategy and operations.
• Ace planner, with experience creating concise, data-driven planning documents and presentations that align stakeholders behind strategic marketing plans.
• Strategic thought-leader and storyteller, able to articulate clear goals, insights, plans and achievements to a senior exec audience, supported by data and analysis.
• Expertise in brand tracking, qual and quant research, creative testing, campaign analysis, and leading a roadmap of insights-driven brand marketing.
• Detail and deadline-oriented. Able to work efficiently and react quickly to change.