Retention & Engagement Analyst
Warner Bros. Discovery
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Pluto TV, a Paramount Global company, is the leading free streaming television service in America, delivering 250+ live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media companies. Pluto TV is available on all mobile, web and connected TV streaming devices and millions of viewers tune in each month to watch premium news, TV shows, movies, sports, lifestyle, and trending digital series. Headquartered in West Hollywood, Pluto TV has offices in New York, Silicon Valley, Chicago and Berlin.
WHAT IS THE ROLE
The Advertising Operations Manager is part of the advertising business department and will be responsible for overseeing digital advertising / inventory steering activities for Pluto TV International
• You will be point of contact for our daily ad operations (internal and external stakeholders)
• You will continuously maintain and update our ad serving system (based on FreeWheel and 3p components)
• You will be responsible for daily activities across different ad sales partners, networks and major SSPs
• You will be responsible for our yield management and optimized ad revenues
• Ensure monetization of our content / channel lineup
WHAT SKILLS DO YOU NEED
• You will have knowledge of the digital media/ advertising industry (CTV is a plus).
• You will be proficient in project management with experience in media a plus.
• Experience with ad serving solutions (FreeWheel is a plus).
• Troubleshooting skills in Ad Serving environment.
• Experience of any debugging proxy serve tool s such as Fidler, Loggly or Charles would be a plus.
• Fluent in English (Any other language is a plus).
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r787n9-3-236-209-138-42 in your application.