Full Time Job
Associate Manager - Presentation Designer
- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
WHO WE ARE:
Founded by Josh Harris and David Blitzer, Harris Blitzer Sports & Entertainment (HBSE) includes in its portfolio the Philadelphia 76ers, the New Jersey Devils, leading venue Prudential Center in Newark, N.J., the GRAMMY Museum Experience Prudential Center, the Delaware Blue Coats, the Binghamton Devils, the Sixers Innovation Lab Crafted by Kimball, and renowned esports franchise Dignitas. Led by some of the best and brightest minds across a diverse spectrum of industries, HBSE positions itself as one of the most pioneering, innovative global sports and entertainment businesses to date. HBSE also strives to positively impact the local communities in which it operates through the powerful platform of sports.
HBSE offers an energetic work environment built on collaboration, growth, and a quest to excel in everything we do. Prudential Center in downtown Newark, N.J. hosts more than 175 concerts, family shows and special events annually and is the fourth-ranked sports and entertainment venue in the US by Pollstar and Billboard. It is home to the New Jersey Devils, a renowned NHL franchise with three Stanley Cup championships and a proud, passionate fan base. Prudential Center is also home to the brand-new GRAMMY Museum Experience, the first and only of its kind on the east coast.
The Philadelphia 76ers organization is one of the most storied franchises in American sports, led by some of the best and brightest minds across a diverse spectrum of industries, HBSE positions itself as one of the most pioneering, innovative global sports and entertainment businesses to date. The 76ers have attracted the industry's top leadership talent from the NBA, NFL, NHL, MLB, MLS, UFC and NCAA, resulting in one of the most exciting, rewarding, and dynamic work environments within the sports industry. The 76ers offer a best-in-class workplace culture built on collaboration, growth, and a quest to excel in everything we do.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY:
At HBSE, we engage, represent and reflect diverse voices of employees, players fans and communities. We are dedicated to hiring the best talent that is reflective of where we live, work and play – across all groups and levels; supporting and developing every employee to reach their potential; and creating an inclusive environment that allows team members to bring their true authentic selves to work.
The Associate Manager Presentation Designer supports all partnership solutions efforts through the design of forward thinking, creative platforms and graphic deliverables that elevate the Philadelphia 76ers as a world-class brand. This position will be focused on supporting the Corporate Partnerships team with creating sales and activation materials for 76ers prospects and partners. This position will also assist our executive team in developing presentations both internal and external that elevate the brand, communicate internal priorities and enhance our footprint in the community. The Presentation Designer must be a team player who can balance creativity with tight deadlines in our exciting, fast-paced environment. Hard work, a positive attitude and dedication are essential to this position.
• Designs original creative elements
• Adapts design elements to carry out the continuity of the 76ers brand throughout all collateral
• Create graphically engaging new business pitch presentations and materials
• Present visual concepts and ideas in an organized, compelling, effective manner
• Produce presentations and materials for client meetings
• Conceptualizing and building custom creative concepts for sales pitches and client presentations
• Creates templates and builds presentations for executive reports and meetings
• Creates compelling recap decks/collateral to showcase various campaigns
• Proofs all materials in an accurate manner, delivering high-quality, on-time and error-free drafts
• Serve as a brand ambassador in regards to logo usage and graphic standards
• Maintains ongoing internal communication with key partners and collaborates as needed
• Works on multiple design projects at any given time and execute in a timely fashion
• Serve as the co-lead on partner integration with the 76ers brand and manage overall partner creative with the Activation Team
• Will work cross-functionally within the 76ers organization and be integrated with Marketing/Creative, Sales and Activation; ability to be nimble and collaborate with different departments
• Develops on-brand original merchandise extensions, from promotional items to higher-end premium items.
• Other duties as assigned,
Desired Skills and Experience:
• BA/BS in graphic design
• Two to five years of graphic design experience preferably from a design or advertising agency or sports and entertainment entity
• Competency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
• Solid design sense; thorough understanding of design theory including principles such as color, typography and composition
• Ability to use typography and iconography to great effect
• Competency with photo editing
• Experience with client relationships, understanding client needs and meeting deadlines
• Experience working collaboratively across multiple departments
• Able to work independently, as well as within a team
• Capable of working on and managing multiple design projects at a given time and executing quickly
• Detail-oriented, especially under deadline pressure
• Highly creative, with a balance of creative vision and day-to-day productivity
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Highly organized and communicative
• Positive attitude
• Experience and passion for sports and/or entertainment preferred
• Merchandise creative development experience and understanding of the sports fashion landscape and trends is a plus
• Ability to work nights and weekends as needed
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4ybpy-3-233-219-62-42 in your application.