Penguin Random House Grupo Editorial has an exciting opportunity for a Staff Accountant to join our industry-leading Spanish language division. This position is located in Miami, FL but temporarily remote due to COVID-19.
• Prepare journal entries for month end closing
• Conduct a monthly reconciliation of every bank account
• Conduct periodic reconciliations of all accounts to ensure their accuracy
• Assist in the preparation of month end financial statements
• Assist in the preparation of annual forecast and budgets
• Maintain the chart of accounts
• Issue invoices to customers
• Record cash receipts and make bank deposits
• Post credit card statements
• Maintain schedule of fixed assets
• Gather information for internal auditors for the annual audit
• Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested
• Monitor office supply levels and reorder as necessary
• Fluent in Spanish and English, both written and spoken
• 3+ years of experience in accounting
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
• Advanced use of Excel a must, SAP knowledge desirable
• Strong sense of teamwork
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Forecasting and budgeting experience a plus
Full-time employees are eligible for our comprehensive benefits program. Please apply using our online application process, and please include your resume and cover letter.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkk3jq-3-236-118-225-42 in your application.
Penguin Random House is the leading adult and children’s publishing house in North America, the United Kingdom and many other regions around the world. In publishing the best books in every genre and subject for all ages, we are committed to quality, excellence in execution, and innovation throughout the entire publishing process: editorial, design, marketing, publicity, sales, production, and distribution.