Senior Analyst, Marketing Analytics (Open to Remote)
The Consumer Marketing group at Penguin Random House is seeking a Senior Analyst, Marketing Analytics. If you have a passion for improving digital marketing performance and web experiences through measurement, transparent reporting, analysis, and optimization, join our innovative and collaborative team.
The Consumer Marketing team connects with readers directly via PenguinRandomHouse.com and ReadBrightly.com (a program focused on raising life-long readers), and associated marketing channels (e.g., email, social media, advertising) for these programs along with creative campaigns to grow new audiences and increase engagement with books and reading. In this role of Senior Analyst on the Marketing Analytics team, you'll collaborate with product and business teams to identify KPIs, develop Power BI dashboards, manage monthly reports, analyze consumer behavior, help with analytics tracking requirements, and make recommendations for optimization.
• Analyze and present digital marketing data (primarily via Adobe Analytics, as well as social platforms, email, and campaigns) to understand performance and make recommendations to business stakeholders and web product managers for site improvements and product roadmaps
• Work with business leads to co-create goals, define KPIs, and effectively track performance
• Build and maintain Power BI dashboards to help measure, track, and communicate this performance
• Help ensure new site features and templates are aligned with tracking best practices; QA analytics tracking requirements for new site enhancements and implement web and advertising pixels via tag management system (Tealium IQ)
• 3+ years of digital analytics experience, with a strong web analytics focus
• Experience creating Power BI dashboards
• Very strong analytical and communication skills - ability to distill complex data sets into clear storylines for stakeholders, and ability to collaborate with multiple teams and functions
• Multiple years of experience with web analytics reporting and administration (such as Adobe Analytics)
• Familiarity writing SQL queries and an understanding of database structure
• Curiosity and a desire to learn
• Strong enthusiasm for collaboration
Nice to Haves:
• Experience with AB testing
• Site tagging and tag management experience (e.g., Tealium, Google Tag Manager, etc.)
Penguin Random House job postings include a good faith compensation range for each open position. The salary range listed is specific to each particular open position and takes into account various factors including the specifics of the individual role, and candidate's relevant experience and qualifications.
Full-time employees are eligible for our comprehensive benefits program. Our range of benefits include, but are not limited to, Medical/Prescription drug insurance, Dental, Vision, Health Care/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account, Pre-Tax and Roth 401(k), Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance, Life/AD&D Insurance, Commuter Benefits, Student Loan Repayment Program, Educational Assistance & generous paid time off.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmyp96-18-206-48-243-42 in your application.