Sales Account Manager - Out Of Print
Penguin Random House
New York, NY
Producer – Audio (3 positions available)
Penguin Random House Audio, part of the Digital Publishing Group, is seeking three experienced audiobook Producers to join its Producer team at our studios and offices located in Los Angeles and New York City. The Producers will oversee the production of 80-100 audiobooks per year in the areas of adult and children's fiction and nonfiction, multicast productions, and Original Audio productions. This is a wonderful opportunity for candidates with a deep love of, and passion for, literature, performance, and the audio format.
• Interpret wide-ranging content and translate the written word into the audio format with a production approach that is true to the author's vision.
• Build and maintain collaborative relationships with new and established house authors.
• Execute productions on schedule, within budget, and according to specification, and in collaboration with Pre-and Post-production departments.
• Successfully manage and oversee network of freelancers on a project-by-project basis. Assemble production team suitable to the needs of the audiobook.
• Contribute to producer culture by sharing information and experiences that will benefit the group as a whole.
• Network and make connections within the industry and related industries in areas related to talent development.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
• Minimum of 3 years' related experience and demonstrate success in audio content production; prior experience with audiobook production is a strong plus
• Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
• Strong negotiation skills and relationship management
• Strong organizational and project management skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to operate in a high-speed, high-pressure environment with tight deadlines and many stakeholders
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Spanish language fluency a plus
Please apply using our online process, and please include your resume and cover letter with salary requirements. Full-time employees are eligible for our comprehensive benefits program.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj2qme-34-229-64-28-42 in your application.
Penguin Random House is the leading adult and children’s publishing house in North America, the United Kingdom and many other regions around the world. In publishing the best books in every genre and subject for all ages, we are committed to quality, excellence in execution, and innovation throughout the entire publishing process: editorial, design, marketing, publicity, sales, production, and distribution.