Penguin Random House Audio is looking for an experienced Marketing Associate to join our team. Reporting to the Associate Director of Strategic Marketing, as a Marketing Associate you'll play a key role in driving the progress of marketing projects and campaigns from initiation through delivery and on to reporting.
You will have the opportunity to work on audiobooks from a broad range of genres and learn from many different departments in this role, including publicity, editorial, finance, and design. This is an exciting chance to work on an innovative, collaborative team and join the fastest growing part of the publishing industry. If you are organized, a creative thinker, and can work well in a fast-paced environment then this is the job for you.
About Penguin Random House Audio
As the premier publisher in the audiobook industry, Penguin Random House Audio is devoted to producing top-quality fiction and nonfiction audiobooks written and read by the best in the business, including books by bestselling authors like Margaret Atwood, Brené Brown, Ta-Nehisi Coates, Elizabeth Gilbert, John Grisham, George R. R. Martin, Toni Morrison, Celeste Ng, Delia Owens, Rick Riordan, Jacqueline Woodson, and Colson Whitehead, as well as Presidents Barack Obama, George W. Bush, and Bill Clinton, and First Lady Michelle Obama. Our audiobooks have won 17 GRAMMY® Awards, 100 Audie® Awards, and 25 Odyssey Awards and Honors.
• Manage project progression by acting as the point-person for submitting job requests to the design team, routing creatives to key stakeholders, and delivering final assets to PRH's advertising operations team
• Collaborate with the Associate Director to develop and implement robust seasonal marketing campaigns, which may include brainstorming, determining target audiences, and researching advertising outlets
• Coordinate with audio title marketers to select audiobooks for inclusion in monthly niche campaigns and determine advertising outlets
• Create TikTok videos for monthly niche campaigns in conjunction with PRH Audio's social media team
• Update PRH Audio's website with audiobooks featured in ad campaigns using WordPress
• Log campaign data for marketing activity reports
• Assist in the preparation of seasonal sales materials
• Help track advertising spends and purchase orders for budgeting purposes
• Other duties as assigned
• Previous marketing experience
• The capacity to multitask and manage multiple projects and assignments, often with competing deadlines
• Excellent at prioritizing workload
• Ability to collaborate with multiple teams concurrently
• Strong attention to detail
• Interest in creating ad content for social networks
• Knowledge of publishing industry a plus
• Experience working on email marketing campaigns a plus
Full-time employees are eligible for our comprehensive benefits program. Our range of benefits include, but are not limited to, Medical/Prescription drug insurance, Dental, Vision, Health Care/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account, Pre-Tax and Roth 401(k), Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance, Life/AD&D Insurance, Commuter Benefits, Student Loan Repayment Program, Educational Assistance & generous paid time off.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxq4qq-44-201-94-72-42 in your application.