Marketing Associate - Audio
Penguin Random House Audio, the premier publisher in the audiobook industry, is looking for an experienced Marketing Associate to join our team. Reporting to the Marketing Director, as a Marketing Associate you'll play a key role in supporting two audio liaisons in launching title-specific marketing campaigns for fiction and non-fiction audiobooks from the Random House Publishing Group and the Knopf Doubleday Group lists.
You will have the opportunity to work on audiobooks from a broad range of genres and learn from many different departments in this role, including publicity, editorial, strategic marketing, and design. This is an exciting chance to work on an innovative, collaborative team and join the fastest growing part of the publishing industry. If you are organized, a creative thinker, and can work well in a fast-paced environment then this is the job for you.
Penguin Random House Audio
Penguin Random House Audio is dedicated to producing top-quality fiction and nonfiction audiobooks written and read by the best in the business, including books by bestselling authors like Ta-Nehisi Coates, Elizabeth Gilbert, John Grisham, Toni Morrison, Celeste Ng, Delia Owens, Rick Riordan, Jacqueline Woodson as well as Presidents Barack Obama, George W. Bush, and Bill Clinton, and First Lady Michelle Obama.
• Work collaboratively with RHPG and KDPG audio liaisons on the development and implementation of robust marketing campaigns, which may include brainstorming, copy writing, creating assets, etc.
• Manage project progression by acting as the point-person for tasks and setting deadlines in a proactive, flexible and adaptive approach
• Prep creative work orders for audio liaisons in advance of submitting job requests to design
• Coordinate with hardcover design teams on accessing layered files for advertising assets
• Work with audio marketing liaisons and hardcover marketing teams to determine title-specific audio content for the PRHA blog and newsletter
• Write stories for the PRHA blog and create audio-specific content for Penguin Random House's corporate website
• Log campaign data for marketing activity reports
• Schedule, manage agenda, prep documents, and take notes during marketing meetings with hardcover imprints
• Minimum of 1 year of previous marketing experience
• Demonstrates the ability to prioritize tasks and manage project timelines in a deadline-driven environment
• Prior experience publishing and editing content in WordPress or similar CMS
• Strong writing skills to assist with copywriting, creating assets, and marketing campaigns
• Proven ability to prioritize multiple tasks
• Ability to collaborate with multiple teams concurrently
• Prior knowledge of publishing industry preferred but not required
We encourage marketing professionals from all industries to apply. If you're innovative, have a passion for audiobooks, and would like an opportunity to learn and grow within the fastest growing segment in the publishing industry, don't miss out - apply today!
Company: Penguin Random House LLC
Country: United States of America
State/Region: New York
City: New York City
Postal Code: 10019
Job ID: 130188
130188 Penguin Random House LLC
Sep 10, 2021
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6pe00-3-227-235-216-42 in your application.