Sr. Data Scientist
Penguin Random House
New York, NY
Penguin Random House, LLC. is the world's largest general trade book publisher. It is a division of Bertelsmann AG, one of the foremost media companies in the world. The End-User Computing / Desktop Support group within the Information Technology department is seeking a Lead Analyst, Macintosh Client Services to join their team.
• Troubleshooting and providing problem resolution for service requests
• Evaluating hardware and software
• Researching and diagnosing issues
• Computer imaging, installations, and upgrades
• Maintaining computer inventory data
• Handling equipment moves
• Managing assigned projects and performing special projects, as assigned
• Experience with troubleshooting desktop publishing software, including Adobe Creative Cloud Enterprise
• Software deployment and asset management experience. UNIX scripting ability a plus
• Experience with software deployments a plus, including package creation and managing deployments, preferably with the FileWave system management application
• This position will ultimately evolve into a managerial role. Experience leading a small team of support technicians is a plus.
• Experience managing IT projects is a plus
• Strong customer service skills
• Must be detail-orientated and be able to follow direction
• Ability to organize and prioritize your workload
• Ability to work flexible hours, including the occasional overtime
• Must be professional, collaborative and enjoy working in a team environment
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq8o16-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.
Penguin Random House is the leading adult and children’s publishing house in North America, the United Kingdom and many other regions around the world. In publishing the best books in every genre and subject for all ages, we are committed to quality, excellence in execution, and innovation throughout the entire publishing process: editorial, design, marketing, publicity, sales, production, and distribution.