FileMaker Associate Developer (Open to Remote)
We are seeking a FileMaker Associate Developer to join our development team. As a FileMaker Associate Developer, you will play a crucial role in supporting our divisional FileMaker solutions and ensuring their smooth operation. You will work closely with our senior developers and users, providing assistance in troubleshooting, maintaining databases, and assisting with enhancements. This is an excellent opportunity for someone passionate about FileMaker development to gain hands-on experience and grow their skills in a supportive environment.
• Perform administrative tasks, troubleshoot FileMaker-related incidents, manage users account and license management, and attend to any required functions for day-to-day operation
• Support end-users by providing training and assistance on FileMaker functionalities
• Conduct quality assurance testing to ensure the accuracy and functionality of FileMaker solutions
• Document technical specifications, procedures, and user guides for reference and knowledge sharing
• Proficiency in FileMaker Pro, including layout design, scripting, calculations, and reporting
• Understanding of database concepts and experience working with relational databases
• Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
• Ability to work independently (self-driven, focused, and analytical)
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and effectively communicate ideas and solutions
• Self-starter and prioritization skills to work on independent and collaborative projects with competing deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Self-motivated with a passion for learning and professional growth
Good to have:
• Experience with FileMaker Server and FileMaker Go
• Experience with UI/UX design principles and tools
The salary range for this position is $75,000-$85,000. All positions are currently eligible for annual profit award or bonus, subject to Company results. Please apply using our online application process, and please include your resume and salary requirements.
Penguin Random House job postings include a good faith compensation range for each open position. The salary range listed is specific to each particular open position and takes into account various factors including the specifics of the individual role, and candidate's relevant experience and qualifications.
Full-time employees are eligible for our comprehensive benefits program. Our range of benefits include, but are not limited to, Medical/Prescription drug insurance, Dental, Vision, Health Care/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account, Pre-Tax and Roth 401(k), Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance, Life/AD&D Insurance, Commuter Benefits, Student Loan Repayment Program, Educational Assistance & generous paid time off.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1473y-35-172-165-64-42 in your application.