Pantheon is seeking an experienced and creative Associate Marketing Manager to join our team. Reporting directly to the Marketing Director, you will develop innovative, end-to-end marketing campaigns, working closely with authors, editors, and agents on the creation and execution of hardcover and paperback promotions. You will work across genres, including literary fiction, history, cultural criticism, memoir, current events, graphic novels, Judaica, among more, and across teams to influence imprint-wide campaigns and initiatives. You will also collaborate with internal and external partners to develop grassroots marketing activations and creative promotional opportunities.
Pantheon is a small, highly collaborative imprint dedicated to publishing high-quality fiction and non-fiction for adults with purpose. This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, self-motivated marketer with wide reading interests looking to join a fast-growing imprint with a storied history and a bold and progressive future.
• Create and lead innovative title-marketing campaigns based on market data and consumer trends to drive awareness, engagement, and sales of upcoming publications
• Manage title-marketing strategies, advertising campaigns, analytics, creative partnerships, and budgets to help maximize ROI
• Liaise with Publicity, Editorial, and Audience Development and their larger teams to implement cohesive campaigns and promotions, while communicating with sales, authors, agents, and other stakeholders as needed
• Maintain awareness of the adult book market and publishing industry and suggest new and innovative ways to market titles to consumers, influencers, and booksellers
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in marketing with demonstrated presentation skills-experience with and passion for working with non-fiction a plus
• Proven ability to create strong integrated campaigns, as well as programmatic and search advertising strategies
• Ability to set and meet goals under an established budget
• Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and other key stakeholders
• Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and thrive in a deadline driven working environment
• Ability to work cross-functionally across the division and within the company
• Results-oriented, motivated, resourceful, and able to work independently
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite required
• Understanding of social media platforms and knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite programs, online marketing tools, and digital analytics a plus
Full-time employees are eligible for our comprehensive benefits program. Our range of benefits include, but are not limited to, Medical/Prescription drug insurance, Dental, Vision, Health Care/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account, Pre-Tax and Roth 401(k), Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance, Life/AD&D Insurance, Commuter Benefits, Student Loan Repayment Program, Educational Assistance & generous paid time off.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r195ox-34-231-147-28-42 in your application.