Penguin Random House Audio, the premier publisher in the audiobook industry, is looking for an experienced media buyer to join their Strategic Marketing team. In this role, the Associate Manager will be responsible for end-to-end campaign management from campaign setup, delivery of ad files, to troubleshooting and reporting.
In addition to the Strategic team, you will work closely with title marketers, the design team, our analytics manager, the Creative Marketing team, and with our advertising partners. This role will report to the team's Associate Director, Strategic Marketing. The campaigns include brand campaigns, campaigns across kids, YA, and adult titles, and special projects.
You must have excellent organizational and communication skills in addition to working well in a fast-paced environment.
• Buy media and negotiate ad rates across digital, audio, print, and outdoor outlets
• Liaise with title marketers, design, and strategic marketing to craft compelling campaigns
• Work closely with ad outlets to traffic assets on time and manage campaigns
• Analyze campaign results alongside Strategic team and Analytics Manager
• Distill campaign metrics to internal stakeholders
• Research new ad outlets and present them to the marketing team
• Stay up-to-date with media, advertising, and consumer trends
• Provide support for special projects, as they arise
• Minimum of 3 years' experience in advertising or marketing
• Excellent organization skills and ability to prioritize workload
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to use, understand, analyze a variety of advertising analytics tools and databases
• Ability to collaborate with multiple teams concurrently
• Knowledge of publishing industry a plus
• Agency experience a plus
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and web analytics applications such as Google Analytics or Adobe Omniture a plus
Please apply using our online application process, and please include your resume and cover letter with salary requirements. Full-time employees are eligible for our comprehensive benefits program.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj2vme-3-236-222-124-42 in your application.