Random House Children's books seeks an Associate Advertising Manager for their Trade Marketing Team to act as the main point of contact across the RHCB marketing team in coordination with the PRH Central advertising team to book, optimize, and analyze paid campaigns. Reporting to the Assistant Marketing Director, the Associate Manager will work closely with the Trade, Brand, and Digital teams to oversee and communicate back real-time updates and recommendations to key stakeholders.
• Streamline communication across Trade and Brand team in coordination with the PRH Central advertising team to ensure timely updates and optimizations
• Outreach to new outlets both in coordination with PRH Central and the RHCB marketing teams to continue expand and improve our roster of vendors and promotional partners
• Run departmental meetings to shared new updates, opportunities, and learnings with title marketers
• Analyze performance across all campaigns within RHCB and against other divisional performance
• Upkeep departmental seasonal ad grids and vendor media/spec sheets
• Manage AMS title list and suggest updates, changes, and tests in coordination with the PRH Central advertising team
• Explore strategic promotional outreach opportunities including but not limited to researching and deep diving broad and niche audience segments
• Work closely with title marketers to provide recommendations and maximize campaign effectiveness
• Perform other related duties or projects as assigned by the Assistant Marketing Director
• 3-5 years advertising books and/or related experience.
• Experience in advertising/paid promotions
• Interest in children's interests and children's books a plus
• Self-motivated, able to prioritize, and can work independently as well as in a team
• A balance of creative and analytical thinking
• Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Candidate should be proactive and exceptionally organized, able to meet deadlines
• Strong communication, presentation and writing skills are essential
Full-time employees are eligible for our comprehensive benefits program. Our range of benefits include, but are not limited to, Medical/Prescription drug insurance, Dental, Vision, Health Care/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account, Pre-Tax and Roth 401(k), Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance, Life/AD&D Insurance, Commuter Benefits, Student Loan Repayment Program, Educational Assistance & generous paid time off.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpp3nx-3-238-72-122-42 in your application.