PRH Consumer Marketing is seeking an Assistant Manager, Ad Operations to join the Paid Media Strategy and AdOps team, a team dedicated to paid media planning, execution, optimization, and reporting; The Assistant Manager will be responsible for set-up and management of self-serve advertising campaigns, including search, social, and DSP platforms. You'll own the social advertising for the kids division and provide key support and best practices as we staff, structure and refine our growing corporate digital advertising operations.
• Actively manage and optimize live digital campaigns
• Work closely with divisional marketing department to manage implementation of ad operations requirements for advertising campaigns, including tracking, tagging, and campaign set-up
• Manage relationship with divisional marketing department, serving as the lead contact for their title marketing efforts
• Coordinate efforts related to ad technology partners (potential ad servers, DMPs, DSPs, etc.) including integration, workflow, and management
• Manage all POs for the team's invoices
• 3+ years of experience in digital advertising, in ad operations/trafficking or similar role
• Fluency in the language of digital marketing metrics and online measurement (CTR, CPM, ROAS, etc)
• Experience managing self-serve campaigns in Facebook/Instagram and Google Ads
• Experience managing multiple campaigns at different stages of execution
• Familiarity with the ad tech ecosystem, including ad servers, DSPs, and ad exchanges
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to network
• Excellent organizational skills with a keen attention to detail
• Ability to assess and prioritize workload
• Ability to work independently utilizing effective time management skills
• Ability to collaborate with multiple teams concurrently
• Ability to adapt quickly in fast-paced environment
• Ability to use, understand, analyze a variety of advertising analytics tools and databases
Full-time employees are eligible for our comprehensive benefits program. Please apply using our online application process, and please include your resume and cover letter with salary requirements.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw8o1y-3-233-219-62-42 in your application.