Sr. Data Scientist
Penguin Random House
New York, NY
Analyst, Corporate Information Security (Remote)
The Corporate Information Security Analyst will require knowledge and understanding of cybersecurity risks and technical and administrative controls. Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills with the ability to coordinate project tasks across various stakeholders within the organization will be essential for this role. The successful candidate will assist in a wide spectrum of Information Security and Risk Management objectives and will work directly with Information Technology, Legal, Senior Management, critical vendors, and other groups as needed.
• Assist in the assessment and analysis of the global Information Security Management System (ISMS) requirements, which include Risk Assessment, Control Gap Assessment, Business Impact Analysis.
• Monitor external threat intelligence information to identify potential fraud or other malicious activity and escalate when necessary.
• Perform assessments of third-party service providers to identify potential security and privacy risks and to ensure that our vendors comply with relevant internal policies and regulations.
• Enhance cybersecurity awareness by promoting employee education, managing anti-phishing campaigns, and communicating best practices.
• Facilitate the review and modification of corporate Information Security policies and procedures, ensuring that the organization complies with new security objectives and regulations.
• Liaison between internal IT teams and business areas to perform security analysis related to the use of new applications and software.
• Host and record Incident Response and Business Continuity simulations to ensure the readiness of relevant personnel in the event of an incident or disaster.
• Develop and maintain Information Security and Risk Management presentations and dashboards designed to inform senior management of ongoing projects, objectives and issues.
Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge, skills, and abilities as well as possession of any Industry licenses or certifications is qualifying (CISSP, Security+)
• Knowledge of industry standards and best practices for Information Security
• Minimum 2 years experience in Security or a university degree focused in Cybersecurity
• Ability to manage multiple priorities on a wide variety of subjects
• Works equally as well independently and as part of a diverse team
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rooe73-3-238-130-97-42 in your application.
Penguin Random House is the leading adult and children’s publishing house in North America, the United Kingdom and many other regions around the world. In publishing the best books in every genre and subject for all ages, we are committed to quality, excellence in execution, and innovation throughout the entire publishing process: editorial, design, marketing, publicity, sales, production, and distribution.