PRH Consumer Marketing is seeking an Ad Operations Manager to join the Paid Media Strategy and AdOps team, a team dedicated to paid media planning, execution, optimization, and reporting. The Ad Operations Manager will be responsible for the company's programmatic ad buying through our DSP, MediaMath. In addition to working directly with teams to execute their programmatic campaigns, you will also grow the use of the platform by educating ad buyers and marketers throughout the company. You'll lead communication on programmatic buying options and best practices. You will also find and test new advertising partners, comparing performance against data with existing vendors.
• Responsible for execution of our programmatic campaigns across the company, including campaign planning, setup, optimization and reporting
• Evaluate current process to find efficiencies, making space to scale our programmatic buying strategies and ensuring smooth delivery for stakeholders
• Collaborate and provide guidance to division ad buyers and internal stakeholders in achieving a range of goals, including awareness-building, lead generation, engagement, and retail conversions
• Perform QA for campaigns prior to launch
• Set and surpass benchmarks for success
• Serve as lead contact and support to our DSP vendors for service enhancements or troubleshooting
• Research potential new media partners and set up new PMP deals
• Test new vendors and platforms to share learnings with company stakeholders
• 3+ years of experience working in digital advertising, with specific experience in campaign management/optimization, advertising media planning or advertising sales.
• Expertise with the ad tech ecosystem, including ad servers, DSPs, and ad exchanges
• Expertise using project management tools and DSP platforms
• Expertise with ad interfaces for Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, and Google Ads
• Experience managing day-to-day campaign maintenance in a fast-paced environment
• Strong project management, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
• Team player who is eager to grow digital advertising within the company
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to present complex and technical details clearly
Please apply using our online application process, and please include your resume and cover letter with salary requirements. Full-time employees are eligible for our comprehensive benefits program.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnkvzo-3-236-222-124-42 in your application.